PDA

View Full Version : Energy in dramatic situations

Plumes.Gris
6th February 2007, 02:51 AM
Here's a strange experience that I had while attending a funeral. For a while I've been having trouble opening my heart chakra. I attended a funeral and I tried to focus on sending my energy toward others because I figured they could use it more than I. Suddenly, I felt a great burst of energy coming from my heart chakra and a pressure being released from inside. It was very overwhelming that I was about to start crying. As bad as it may sound, I felt rather indifferent toward the deceased, so I'm certain that my own emotions had no cause in this. It's my assumption that the energy I was feeling was from the great emotions from everyone around me. I just thought the experience was worth noting.

crappysurfer2
6th February 2007, 05:38 AM
i have noticed something similar, i was in a near car accident and i felt a burst of energy from my third eye chakra, i dont know what it did,but afterwards my head hurt really badly

The Cusp
7th February 2007, 01:25 AM
The mood of a funeral home can be overwhelming. I've seen people crying at funerals who didnt even know the deceased.

Although I was hit by a car once, and afterwards, when I realized how close to death I had come, I would get tremendous energy burst now and then that would make my eyes water.