PDA

View Full Version : Negative Entities

rapidlearner
6th February 2007, 04:18 PM
Hi Newbie here, :D

Having had a few OBE's and researched upon the subject a little, I'm trying to find out some more about Negative entities and what their actual role is.

From what I have read, they are supposed to have a lower vibrational frequency and are unable to reach higher planes. If this is true then why not? and what exactly are they? If we as humans can go from plane to plane raising our vibration then why can't the negs? And how is a negative entity able to raise its vibration enough to reach the physical RTZ and sap energy from us or have sex with us etc? What would be the point of this and what do they need the energy for?

As you can see, I'm having a little trouble beliving in their existence... I do however, realise how imagination shapes and moulds things in a lot of Astral Planes and can't help but think they are creations of someones subconscious rather than their individual existence as seperate entites.

I understand that some of you have had the same/similar experiences of seeing things in Astral Planes without having prior knowledge of them, which helps validation of observational existence.

I'm more interested in what people think Negative Entities' purpose and role is in a universe created by the purest love of all, God.

Any comments, highly appreciated. Thank you.

CFTraveler
6th February 2007, 04:45 PM
Hi Newbie here, :D

Having had a few OBE's and researched upon the subject a little, I'm trying to find out some more about Negative entities and what their actual role is.

From what I have read, they are supposed to have a lower vibrational frequency and are unable to reach higher planes. If this is true then why not? and what exactly are they? Realize that the conclusions we have reached come from either direct experience or extrapolation of it using logic. So we don't really know the reason for these questions, but can give a good guess that makes sense for us. Having said that, here's the prevailing theories: Like all lifeforms, there are limits to their levels of being. The terms low frequency come from our own ideas of how reality manifests, and is not necessarily scientifically accurate, but it's the most universally recognizable term we have for classification.
What are they? Energetic lifeforms that have a limited bandwitdth of being. Just as we exist from the quantum (fast vibration) level to the low vibration (wideband) (material) to the even lower (wider band- infrared) vibrations, but can only perceive the mid-range (light to material) of this range of being (with our five senses), theoretically these beings have a limited bandwidth of existence, out of phase with material existence, so they are not perceivable with the five senses, but are perceivable while out-of body (quantum states of consciousness.)

If we as humans can go from plane to plane raising our vibration then why can't the negs? First, this is an assumption that (shock of shocks): I don't share. Maybe we widen the scope of existence of our energy bodies (not the physical body), but I personally believe that we expand our awareness of our wide existence. But that's another debate.
It is theorized that the negs can and do 'raise their vibration', to coin a phrase, but it is a rare occasion. Transmutation is (IMO) for everyone, but the capacity or desire (free will) to do so is a big part of it. And that's a whole 'nother argument there that I'd rather not go into.

And how is a negative entity able to raise its vibration enough to reach the physical RTZ and sap energy from us or have sex with us etc? I don't think that happens. IMO the neg infested are suffering astral attacks and are interpreting them as physical. The negs in this case are affecting their perception, and their experiences are completely neg-induced. I don't think they sap energy in the sense of 'raw energy'- I believe they cause an intensity or quality of emotion and feed off that. But then, it's MO and I'm sure many will argue the point(s).

What would be the point of this and what do they need the energy for? To continue their existence. Just because existence is nonlocal doesn't mean it's eternal.

As you can see, I'm having a little trouble beliving in their existence... No need to. RB even has stated that nonbelief is a form of protection. Of couse, with expanded awareness comes experience.

I do however, realise how imagination shapes and moulds things in a lot of Astral Planes and can't help but think they are creations of someones subconscious rather than their individual existence as seperate entites. And that is true for a portion of negs. The human mind is a smorgasbord of creative power, and we come up with the weirdest stuff. So of course, this is bound to be a good portion of what we encounter in the astral.

I understand that some of you have had the same/similar experiences of seeing things in Astral Planes without having prior knowledge of them, which helps validation of observational existence. Also true. Like I said before, awareness can be a pain.

I'm more interested in what people think Negative Entities' purpose and role is in a universe created by the purest love of all, God. Well, I for one (and I know I'll get some flack for this) believe that like life, the astral is about learning, it's just another kind of learning, and that ultimately everything that exists has an ultimate purpose, and that coming from God, this ultimate purpose is good, even if it doesn't seem to make sense to us. Some have been toughened from those experienes and others continue to struggle. Just like life here in the material plane.

Any comments, highly appreciated. Thank you. Of course, they are my opinions, subject to change without notice. :wink:

wstein
7th February 2007, 05:57 AM
A NEG is being that interferes with our lives at the energetic or spiritual level. Some NEGs do this intentionally, others inadvertently, and others it just in their nature. What distinguishes them from POSitives (guides, helpers, angels, etc) is that they don't have our best interests in mind.

The whole labeling of NEGs as having lower vibration is a matter of being judgmental. Yes, there are NEGs and POSs that have lower vibration. There are also both with higher vibration. Note that higher and lower are not an absolute, but relative to you.

As is indicated in NEW, you need a certain energy to travel to and operate on higher planes. NEGs can't just go there in the same way you can't. There is nothing inherently preventing them from doing so any more than is preventing you from doing so.

As with all creatures large and small, they/we behave in accordance with ones nature. These natures sometimes are incompatible and give rise to conflict. Some beings take exception to being affronted, attacked, assaulted, etc. Those blessed/cursed with intelligence and egos tend to categorize those who are dangerous and in conflict with ourselves as NEGs.

rapidlearner
7th February 2007, 09:22 AM
Thank you for your replies.

I'm starting to understand how your opnions fit into your belief system and I like the honesty in stating that opinions are subject tp change, which is what most of us do (some just don't like to admit it!)

From a creative perspective, where do NEG's come from? How are they made or born if you like? Are they dead human spirits without knowledge to expand their consciousness or are they creations/creatures of God for a realm on the negative spectrum of a positive scale? (The most positive end being that of the deepest love... If you believe in that concept)

I get the feeling that you guys are saying that Negs are less intelligent than us and are almost animalistc, predatory creatures that only interfere with us for a matter of their own survival (spiritually). In the same way a snake feasts on a mouse. Which kind of makes sence or am I way off?

Oh and to change the subject a bit: The mention of spirit guides has got me wondering what THEIR actual role is. Does everyone have a spirit guide (e.g. all 6billion of us)? Are they with us all the time? How comes onyl a select amount of people have communication with them, what makes them special if you like?

CFTraveler
7th February 2007, 01:39 PM
Negs are purported to have a variety of origins: Some would be astral wildlife (the snake analogy fits somewhat, but you can also think of mosquitoes (annoying for some, toxic for others), fluffy bunnies or some other such creatures), some can be thoughtforms created by humans (or other intelligent life that may be out there), then there are ghosts, which would inhabit the belief territories in the astral, and then finally 'higher' forms, such as archangels, demons, etc.
Guides would fall into the categories of intelligent (higher) lifeforms, and can be formerly human, or not.
Most mystics seem to think that we all have guardians, such as protective ancestors or guardian angels, and (yes) guardian demons.
I kind of agree with this more or less.