PDA

View Full Version : i had a really weird dream

U-Mos
7th February 2007, 05:21 PM
the inportant part is that i was reading on another form that said that she knew a better way to get the vibrations than the unwinding thing she said its the best that any charm/spell person could come up with (sounded like she was wiccen) well her tecneek was to put your bed perpendicular to your window (she didn't explain why but in the dream there was a full moon out side my window) then she said that she lays her blond hair off the end of the bed

then my dream went quickly to me trying out the tecneek ficely to say i put my head down with out a pillow and no covers then i sat back up then i put my arms under my hair and pushed it aside so that it would be off the bed and my head landed off their end of the bed to the edge so my neck was on the edge well and during this proses the vibrations started befor my head touched the bed at first i herd screaming like the scream with your hands on your cheeks and your being a bit stretched out for exsagreation but then i realized that this was awesome i finally got the vibrations but i guess my trying to hold onto the vibrations made my dream fade out until i was awake, i just hope i didn't screw anything up
the vibrations came form my spine about the middle of the back along the spine

i guess this dream came to because of a desire of an easer way >< and i would like to know how to hold the vibrations so i don't end up making them go away with me trying to hold onto them

deepemotion
22nd February 2007, 09:03 PM
If I gather correctly from what you said, it seems like you are busy with the OBE experience, and still in the process of conquering and mastering it.

If that is so, its natural to have dreams and lucid dreams about it. I have had many similar experiences. Your attempt to hold the vibrations caused in some form for your conscious mind to take over and then the dream ended.

Depending on the level of conscious control exercised the dream can still remain for a while and then end, but it always ends, mostly sooner than later.

Even if you managed to hold it for some time, I do not beleive you would have exited, cause the vibrations ten to one was dream based and not the real thing.

So the short is, no you messed up nothing.

Some people actually manage to wake up (outside their bodies) no vibrations no nothing - Just like that. That has happened to me, then again depending on the level of control you capable of the dream mind can take over again very quickly.

When this type of thing happens to me, I try and look for signs that I am in the real time zone as opposed to the lucid dream world which at times can have "cartoon like" characteristics, and unrealness about them. That way I know what I am dealing with.

Hope it helps