PDA

View Full Version : DAY 4, brushing/sponging all toes individually

Charles
7th February 2007, 08:11 PM
Hi everyone,

For some reasons, it is very hard for me to focus on each toes indivually and apply a located action. I tried to brush with a larger stroke along the toes and it's relatively easy.

Do I really have to focus on EACH toes one by one, or I can stroke the toes as a whole?

Do some one you encounter this "problem" as well?

Thanks

Charles
8th February 2007, 02:03 AM
With a little more practice, I found that I can stimulate the toes quite easily by imagining that blue sphere circling around (as a whole). Is it ok as long as they are stimulated or do I really need to apply the sponging/brushing action?

CFTraveler
8th February 2007, 03:47 PM
Whatever works. And remember that sponging is done from the inside. I try to imagine, for the toes, a bottle brush. With really tough bristles. Works for me.

Charles
8th February 2007, 04:07 PM
Whatever works. And remember that sponging is done from the inside. I try to imagine, for the toes, a bottle brush. With really tough bristles. Works for me.
Awesome! Thanks CFTraveler :)

orbit1
8th February 2007, 10:25 PM
Charles, here's something I posted in the energy work forum that might help:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5925

Charles
8th February 2007, 11:16 PM
Charles, here's something I posted in the energy work forum that might help:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5925
Sounds great, I'll try that! Thanks Orbit1!

hasalameth
2nd April 2007, 09:31 PM
I also had some trouble with the toes, two or three toes not responding at all, but as the authors suggest in the book, try "working your way around the problem" by moving energy through the other toes and areas aroun the non-responsive one, this will hopefully wake it up. I'm on day 8 on the program and I've noticed that it helps not paying too much attention to energy problems, since they usually sort themselves out the next day or during the week, BUT I always add a few hours of training on the last day of the week to backtrack and redo exercises that didn't work 100%

blacktiger057
12th April 2007, 06:51 PM
The only toes that I can focus on individually is the first and last. On the middle ones I get so confused and find it impossible to focus? How can I make myself focus on them? I've had this problem for about a year and it is annoying.

CFTraveler
12th April 2007, 09:02 PM
If you have trouble with a specific toe with awareness, wiggle it and then direct your awareness to the spot. It's ok to do.

blacktiger057
13th April 2007, 02:06 AM
Kool, thanks CF. Just tried it and it works.