PDA

View Full Version : I saw

7th February 2007, 09:38 PM
I saw a greys ship pass over my house then change into a helicopter!

Tempestinateapot
7th February 2007, 11:20 PM
Was that a weak attempt to make fun of people who believe in UFO's? Just curious.

9th February 2007, 04:42 PM
Black Helicopter?

24th February 2007, 03:56 PM
It was unmarked and unidentifiable by me, seemingly half aviation industry and half military. It wasnt' making any sound that I recall, it was black and grey colored.

I did see a stealth helicopter once above a field in latrobe near my hometown. It was long, slender with angular black panels, fatigued men with guns in back, open sides, no rotor sounds from 100 ft. away, and a 3 foot wide red light on the back that was shining a red maser laser onto the cow pasture below, just for fun. That was in 1997 around march at about 9:30 pm.

CFTraveler
24th February 2007, 04:52 PM
It was unmarked and unidentifiable by me, seemingly half aviation industry and half military. It wasnt' making any sound that I recall, it was black and grey colored.

I did see a stealth helicopter once above a field in latrobe near my hometown. It was long, slender with angular black panels, fatigued men with guns in back, open sides, no rotor sounds from 100 ft. away, and a 3 foot wide red light on the back that was shining a red maser laser onto the cow pasture below, just for fun. That was in 1997 around march at about 9:30 pm.
Thanks for the clarification. :?

26th February 2007, 02:14 PM

I knew a person on Striebers UC board who spoke once of a helicopter with manned guns hovering over her yard once for her and her neighbors to see...her name was Star something, can't remember.