PDA

View Full Version : Dulce, NM

Nikolai
9th February 2007, 11:40 PM
I have read a lot about weird stuff taking place in this area... Has anyone ever attempted to use astral projection as a means of checking it out? Maybe it's nothing, but I'd still like to learn more... Anyone have any experiences to share?

Here's a link to someone who claimed to work in the area...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4U01GloQc

Here's some more info...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base

Thanks guys!
Nikolai

CFTraveler
10th February 2007, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't. When I was having my experiences, I was taken to what looked like an underground bunker of some sort. I figure if you can be astrally abducted and taken to a place like that, I wouldn't go on purpose. But that's just me.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-012.gif

Nikolai
10th February 2007, 12:42 AM
I'm a bit scared too. I'm so curious though. The man in the video was supposedly murdered...

His ex-wife warns that AP can lead to negative alien encounters. Man, creepy stuff, but I must be brave!

10th February 2007, 01:11 PM
Well Robert has said in his book that when people first begin to AP it can lead to encounters with negs, period! You're entering a different a territory the negs don't want you in.

Since I believe ETs live somewhere on a different plane versus outer space...yeah, probable.

Royalstar
7th March 2007, 10:19 PM
You guys are freaking me out...the first conscious OBE I had I remember, for some reason, aliens. For some reason I got images of aliens from that OBE(I can't remember alot though)...creepy stuff...

8th March 2007, 01:05 PM
Well just because they took the appearance of aliens doesn't mean they were...negs will often take the appearance of things to creep you out to drive you away from their territory...

Or it could have been aliens...don't be freaked, it happens.

dave1968
8th December 2007, 10:03 PM
hi just tryed that link to you tube and the video has been removed is it anywere else

Aroris Boreala
6th March 2008, 03:13 PM
I have read a lot about weird stuff taking place in this area... Has anyone ever attempted to use astral projection as a means of checking it out?

Yes, I have astral traveled to Dulce. I would strongly dissuade you from doing so. There are some places best left alone and this is one of them.

sono
18th March 2008, 09:45 AM
I have read a lot about weird stuff taking place in this area... Has anyone ever attempted to use astral projection as a means of checking it out?

Yes, I have astral traveled to Dulce. I would strongly dissuade you from doing so. There are some places best left alone and this is one of them.

I suspect I am treading on thin ice here, but why do you feel that way? Was it something you saw/heard about/felt when you were there? Is there some technology that is able to control/confine/harm the astral body? I would really appreciate your thoughts on this, Aroris Boreala

Namaste

Aroris Boreala
19th March 2008, 06:52 PM
I suspect I am treading on thin ice here, but why do you feel that way? Was it something you saw/heard about/felt when you were there? Is there some technology that is able to control/confine/harm the astral body? I would really appreciate your thoughts on this, Aroris Boreala

Sono, I guess there are two issues here. First, bear in mind that the astral is such that it is mouldable by people’s thoughts, especially intense thoughts. Something need not be physically real to end up being created as a thing or place in the astral.

For example, in the case of Tolkien’s fictional LOTR, where a lot of people have intense connection and imagery with his world, it ends up creating a facsimile of that world in the astral. You can in fact astral travel to Tolkien’s Middle Earth. But is not a real physical place or the reflection of a real physical place.

Same with Dulce, and especially the rumoured underground complexe. There is so much intensity around the rumoured underground complex that there is a resultant astral Dulce underground complex in the astral that you can astral travel to. And this astral place contains the worst of what is rumoured. In that sense, being in a bad astral place can be detrimental to an astral traveller.

So whether or not there is a physically real dangerous underground complex in Dulce, there is such a place in the astral, and it is dangerous to astral travellers. All the nasty rumoured things about it are true (at least in the astral) and you have to be careful lest harm befall you. This does not mean that there is - or is not - a physically real Dulce underground complex. I am not in a position to make that call.

The second issue is that there is feedback to the effect that some military and sensitive government locations are astrally guarded. I do not know as I do not astral travel to such locations. But some of the seasoned travellers such as the RWT’s Scribe 27 are very clear that you will get what is coming to you if you astral trespass in such places.

To answer your direct question: my own journey through the astral Dulce “underground complex” was dark and very negative indeed. The worst of the rumours have coalesced and crystallized around it. I was aware of many negative things that were detrimental to me, and to humans in general. It took me some time to regain my spiritual equilibrium and composure afterwards. Also, there were concerted attempts to follow me on me return journey, and I experienced some after affects ingressing into daily life for about a week afterwards.

My feeling is, unless its your forte, take Scriber 27’s advice and steer clear of these places - whether they be real or astral only, they are simply bad news.

sono
20th March 2008, 04:40 AM
Thanks so much for the comprehensive reply. I would never voluntarily go to such a place, but some years ago I found myself in an underground "cavern" with greenish yellow lighting, sitting at the feet of a mantis-type thing (it did not have insect "arms" or feelers, but a very insect-like head & general demeanour). . . we had a long conversation, during which it caused a cat-type creature to be bitten by a "snake" , & die horribly. It was watching my reactions, I think - I begged it to let me go back to "the real world" & get a vet, which it refused - I then asked, "Why?" & it replied telepathically, "That's just the way things are!"

It doesn't sound so terrible now, but this "experience" actually impacted very strongly on my life; I actually left my husband because he was not able to empathise with me about it. Ever since I have been on the "alert" about anything that could have to do with similar situations, I suppose to validate my own experience. I have tried to see this as a conflict of my own egos, but can never quite come to inner agreement about what really happened to me.

balance032
20th March 2008, 07:05 AM
I have to agree with everyone about staying away from places like Dulce on the astral plain.. I briefly saw some of video last nite on u you tube the( the link here doesnt take u to the excat vid ) but if u type in dulce base the vid will come up.. anyway the guy who was kill said something about the under ground bases being hermetically sealed.. ive also heard that president and others are protected from psychic attack how true that is i dont know but it would make sense considering the presidents approval rating right now ..So im sure a base like that is protected from astral travellers..not to say u cant get in but could traveling to a place like that on the astral plains lead to a visit from the MIB in the physical is what u got to ask your self