PDA

View Full Version : Not a question, just a thank you.

m0bius
10th February 2007, 03:44 PM
My name is Jeff, 30 years old. I've been interested in the OBE for about 14 years now, after I picked up Robert Monroe's "Journeys Out of The Body" and read his other books. I've been trying for a conscious projection since then, but to no avail (vibrations here & there, but couldn't produce an exit). That is, until I found out about your books.

I was in Portland and decided to visit the OBE section of Powell's bookstore when I discovered "MAP in 90 Days" and "Astral Dynamics". After a quick glance of the table of contents I decided to purchase both books. I read Astral Dynamics over a few days, then started the MAP program shortly after. Thank you for compiling such a detailed body of research into such an easily digestible methodology! With Monroe all I had were his experiences and vague instructions (and of course Hemi-Sync). But as much as I admire his work and his courage to publish his experiences, I never learned about the racing heart sensation, astral noise, or any workable exit techniques until I read your book. I had my first conscious exit after the first week of MAP (just posted it in the "success" forum) and am now looking forward to week 8 which I start today.

Your books have undoubtedly had the same effect on countless others who were in a similar predicament, and it's great to be able to personally thank you for making one of my life's goals a reality.

---

Okay, if you happen to still be reading this, I'll pose a question. Have you ever encountered intelligence in the astral planes which you believe is above a human's capabilities? If so, have you tried to glean knowledge or wisdom from them that could propel our own mental evolution?

Robert Bruce
9th July 2007, 06:36 AM
G'day!

Thank you. And, you are most welcome.

Yes, absolutely. Higher knowledge is generally not given out directly. It is fed into you, like Monroe's ROT balls, as an energy. Then it is up to you to decypher the energy and the knowlege it contains.

To this end, my article 'The Catch Basket Concept' explains how to prepare yourself to receive higher knowlege and truth, so it downloads in the clearest form possible.

Robert

"Okay, if you happen to still be reading this, I'll pose a question. Have you ever encountered intelligence in the astral planes which you believe is above a human's capabilities? If so, have you tried to glean knowledge or wisdom from them that could propel our own mental evolution?"