PDA

View Full Version : weird experience with energy work

jalef
11th February 2007, 04:41 PM
Hi Robert

i do NEW for about a year now and it seems that im at a point that i dont know about. here is something i experience quite often (nearly every time during energy work):

when i start working with main chakras i start at the base chakra. i raise energy into it and then start to stimulate it by applying a circular awareness movement.

after some time i get an electric feeling that grows stronger and stronger. at first this electris feeling was in the right side only. then i was able to reproduce it also in the left side with quite some effort but i had it only once or twice in both sides simultaneously so normally its either left or right but mostly right.

so when the strength of of this electric feeling reaches a certain level then it moves up. if its on the left side then it moves up only a few inches but doesnt leave the pelvic area. if its on the right side it nearly shoots up to the back of the head. the movement of this energy through my back feels very weird, unlike anything i felt before. it moves on the right side of the spine and feels like a strong tension nearly like something physical moving. if it gets overly strong then it even causes me to arch my bacck and its like a real electric shock. but this is rare. i can move this tension around but only in the area on the right of my spine between pelvis and chest. in the chest it feels like normal energy movement. this seems also to develop slowly on the left side.

when the energy reaches the back of my head it feels electrical again. this electrical feeling remains at a point at the backof my head (directly in the center of the back of my head. not at the right or left side). this happens a few times so its like energy being pumped from the base chakra into the back of my head. how often this repeats depends on how much energy i raised into the base chakra earlyer and i can make it pump more often if i raise more energy. the electric feeling in the back of my head grows stronger every time more energy goes up.

when the strength of the electric feeling at the back of my head reaches a certain level then it seems to discharge:
the stored energy goes down my whole body like a wave. this repeats a few times so it is like pulsating. first this energy wave is only felt in the right side of my body but after 2-3 pulses it is also felt in the left side but again most of the time it is in one side only. i found that i can increase the strength of the electric feeling by applying a drilling action (i imagine a drill drilling at a point) at the electrical point.

after this pulsing i feel very energyzed and usually proceed to the other chakras. i dont think that what is happening is harmfull so i cause it to happen deliberately and it seems there is a development (it starts on the left side too). do you know wht this means and where it can lead to? as i said: i never heard about this kind of sensations so i'm a bit confused...

Robert Bruce
3rd September 2007, 04:07 PM
G'day Jalef!

An interesting sensation.

I think this would be related to Kundalini awakening.

Given your description of the gentle nature of this energy, I do not think you have anything to worry about. This sounds like a good thing.

Keep doing this and see where it leads. And let me know of any changes please.

A whole body bounce, like you are bouncing a large ball from feet to head, up and down, may help even this sensation out.

Take care, Robert