PDA

View Full Version : pulled out by a angel

stay
13th February 2007, 02:39 PM
i was attempting an obe this morning for about an hour using the rope technique,which basically i wasnt getting anywhere,so i decided to give up and go back to sleep, so i rolled over and lay on my stomache and shortly after i entered the trance stage so with me lying on my stomache i started pretending i was swimming with my awareness hands and arms flapping allover the place i was only seconds into this when full body vibrations hit me like a truck,i was gobsmacked as ive never used this technique before and then someone or something grapped both my hands with a tight grip and then seconds later i saw a image of a middle aged women in my minds eye with a beautiful smile on her face,i couldnt see her body it was just a white outline of her face and shoulders and then i was pulled out of my body from behind so as i was leaving my body i could see myself lying on the bed underneath the covers everthing looked as it should be apart from it looked like i was seeing through a pair of yellow tinted sunglasses,as all of this was going on i could still feel someone holding my hands and they were dragging me backwards through the bedroom wall but i couldnt see anyone and i can remember saying "stop,wait" as i wanted to stop in my bedroom and explore my house but after saying that my obe was aported and i was back in my body,i think i must have been a bit scarred of were i was been taken or who was actually taking me and that ended the obe.

bastien001
14th February 2007, 10:55 AM
Great experience !
Keep on trying & inventing your own techniques !