PDA

View Full Version : Precognitive Dreams

AstralKitty
13th February 2007, 10:21 PM
For most of my life I have had dreams about places I was going to, before I got there. In recent years I seem to remember only scary stuff that will happen like seeing buildings that look like they are going to roll onto the road and crush the car I'm riding in, or seeing horses heads flying over fences.

The first memory turned out to be an arcade in Orlando FL that was purposely built to look like it was going to roll into the road. It even has upside down street lights and palm trees hanging from the eaves. I was in Orlando to attend a seminar and was riding around in the car trying to get my bearings and find the convention center the day before the seminar. I was shocked when I first saw the building, but then I realized the trick, and then I realized I had dreamt about the building months before leaving.

The second memory turned out to be feeding time at an animal park in Arizona. It was predator feed day and they were feeding horses' heads to the lions by throwing them over the fenced in enclosures. By the way the lion looked very pleased to get this "treat". Yum.

Anyway I started thinking that these precognitive dreams weren't dreams at all-they were astral projections into the future. I think my spirit wants to "inoculate" me to shocking experiences before they happen so that I won't be so traumatized by them when they happen.

Do you think these could be OBE's?

Robert Bruce
3rd September 2007, 04:28 PM
G'day!

Whether these are dreams or OBE's, they indicate you have a good alignment with your higher self. You are observing some of the underlying workings of the forces beneath your life. These can be difficult to understand for us mortals, but we can glean a lot from simple observation and logic.

These events you saw could also be signposts. If you had more content in these dream or OBE memories, these precognitive real life events could be date stamps indicating when other events will occur.

Examine the dream content carefully and look for connections.

Take care, Robert