PDA

View Full Version : need directions

gingimaster
15th February 2007, 09:00 AM
Hi all,
i posted this one in the newbies thread, but i think here is also appropriate :

hi everybody,

I just joined this site following a friend's recommendation.
and i would be very happy to hear what others think about my "situation".
This might be a bit long... sorry

As far as i can remember myself, i have always had sleeping problems ; no sleeping (or very late for only a few hours), sleep talking, sleep walking and what i used to call (till today), Hallucinations.

Here is what happens in an "average hallucination" : Once asleep, i wake up and suddenly see people (usually 2) whom i have come in contact with in the past day or 2. These are always people i know.
So i wake up and see one of them sitting next to me on my bed/couch and the second one sitting a few metres away. We then talk about various issues that concern us or that have preoccupied us lately.
After about 20-30 minutes i get up and offer my guests a drink and always take out 2 glasses and a bottle of Sprite but as soon as i head for them again, they disappear.
The wierd thing about this is that i can see traces of all that i have done (get dressed, move something...) but none that there was anybody there with me despite what i saw earlier.
This can happen with the light switched on and off both.
I have had this "hallucination" for almost 10 years now and it sometimes happens more frequently then other times. it can happen every night for a whole week then disappear for 6 months.

Was i right to call this an hallucination all these years, am i simply crazy or is there something to it?
If anybody has any ideas, suggestions, questions or just want to say hi, feel free to PM me or post another thread. Any sort of help is welcommed.

Gingimaster

Sleeping Cookie
15th February 2007, 09:14 AM
Could it be that maybe it's not a hallucination?
I mean people do astral project when dreaming. Could it be that you're seeing them? Have you ever tried asking those people if they remember dreaming about you that night?

gingimaster
15th February 2007, 09:22 AM
thing is that up until now i was persuaded that everything was in my head so i thought it would be crazy or so i would be perceived by those i tell them, so i never actually talked to them about what happened.
usually i just tell people i had an hallucination, get a few weird lloks and thats it