PDA

View Full Version : Solar Plexus Chakra OBE Induction Techniques?

Ryan2007
15th February 2007, 02:58 PM
Okay. :)
Whats up?
Im in a weird mood this morning, lol.
Anyway...

Last night I used the sensations that I was feeling in my Solar Plexus area, to "focus" on my bedroom. I scanned the walls , ceiling, light fixtures, dressers, everything in my room with this sensation. It was like, tactile awareness directed outside myself. I did this for about 5 minutes then fell asleep.

I had so many false awakenings that it was a bit bizarre that I didn't realize what was going on and float off to explore. Also, I kept waking up staring at different points in my bedroom, seeing energy, or perhaps just hypnopompic imagery, whatever definition floats your boat.

So the questions I am putting out there are;
1. Does anybody know of techniques centered around the solar plexus to induce the o.b.e. state?

2.Has anyone experienced anything similar, after falling asleep stimulating this area?

I have tried rope, when I pull the rope near that area it gets way over stimulated, and the resulting tingling sensations drive me to distraction. And insanity. It'd be like trying to fall asleep with someone tickling your foot, lol.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback! :shock: :P :lol: :roll: :wink: :idea: :?:

Aunt Clair
19th February 2007, 08:50 AM
1. Does anybody know of techniques centered around the solar plexus to induce the o.b.e. state?
By entering a meditative trance , it is possible to project from the matured sun stone as the higher self and with development to project in time as the HS/GA too . The projection looks liek the OBE from the Earth Stone but the colouring is non gender specific being yellow white and wings will appear looking like swan wings . This projection is useful for shamanic healing and soul rescue etc.