PDA

View Full Version : Adam - Dreamhealer

Pathedpe
16th February 2007, 07:20 AM
Adam's dreamhealer books are very helpful

Moderator Note:
Link removed.
We ask that new members refrain from posting commercial links until they have some time (& posts) behind them to show some commitment to the AD Site and so avoid looking like spammers.

Pathedpe
4th March 2007, 10:29 PM
My apologies.

I will not provide a link, but I do encourage those interested in distant healing to visit Adam's website.

I had no intention of marketing his website, only providing another source for those with distant healing in mind.

Cheers

Zak
20th March 2007, 04:23 PM
I thought it would be fine to talk about him. If you want to provide a link you can put it in the movie and book section :)

CFTraveler
20th March 2007, 04:57 PM
Pathedpe can provide links to a non-commercial site (such as a spiritual site) after he has 20 posts- in any thread. This is to avoid spammers coming in just for the sole purpose of doing it. Talking about this person is fine, discussing his theories is fine too. P. is getting close anyway to the post amount and is contributing to the forum. So no worries.

My apologies if you're a girl, Pathedpe. :)

Tom
20th March 2007, 05:35 PM
How can I possibly know Adam from Adam if I want to learn more about it? All or nothing would be an improvement over leaving the thread without the link or any details to make it possible to read about it.

journyman161
20th March 2007, 08:00 PM
Spam is our enemy, Google is your friend - entering 'adam dreamhealer' brings up 55,300 references.

Pathedpe
21st March 2007, 06:55 AM
:lol: male, CF

would it be okay to provide selected quotations from Adam's writings?

His words and visions are so amazing, I can't imagine actually experiencing his levels of energy and consciousness..... Although it makes sense that we are at whichever level it may be in this waking moment for a specific reason..... That is what is remarkable about healing, it really does not matter who you are or your personal history you can be healed simply through intention.

What got me into distant healing was my initial interest in the holographic theory of the universe and waking consciousness..... distant healing is enough reinforcement for me to be convinced that we ARE living in a holographic universe. (Holographic Universe- Michael Talbot) -another plug! 8)

LOVE & LIGHT,
Pat

Tom
21st March 2007, 02:16 PM
I've got my 20 posts in.

If this was actually the right address ...

http://www.dreamhealer.com/

... I think I'm disappointed.

22nd March 2007, 06:59 AM
I think Adam's books are really interesting. I'm also interested in the holographic thing as well as the fact that he does some of his healings in the dark. I've been investigating the light and dark (night and day) processes of the brain.

If a person sits in the dark or wears a blindfold, different processes of the brain will come into play, the image part of the brain comes alive. It's a different type of clairvoyance, much clearer and real. I totally believe that he is seeing a person's holographic body image in the dark.

Pathedpe, please most more of what was of interest to you.

Mira

violetsky
3rd April 2007, 04:29 AM
I am a long standing member and Adam is AWESOME. I highly recommend learning more about him. http://www.dreamhealer.com/

I have read one of his books. He has a very active third eye that gives him the ability to see auras on many levels with awesome detail. This makes it difficult for him to train others because few have this level of sight. But his techniques can be revised and used by healers that either sense by feel and energy flow or even by intent only. It is odd but for me I find I have better sight while distance healing than when the person is in front of me. I tend to see the skeletal, muscular, nervous system level very clearly distance healing. It is the energy I tune into most easily. He talks about all this in his book. Will provide a link in Robert's bookstore. Here is a link to one of Adam's books in Robert's bookstore... http://www.astraldynamics.com/library/?BoardID=127