PDA

View Full Version : Good tips on how to become more lucid.

Kashmirror
16th February 2007, 09:26 PM
Aloha!
Does anyone know of some good tips on how to become more lucid?
In the MEAN-TIME of learning how to actually astral Project- as well as become NEg-Free,
The Neg is Tricking me in my dreams, and is therefore creating new attachments or is able to have access to me.
I need to be able to realize when I am asleep, that I am being Fooled.
I need to be able to realize when I am asleep, and dreaming, that it is An Imposter!!!! who has created the entire Dream SET, in order to fool me, keep me distracted-?? The Extent of it's acting skills are limitless, and it can even shape-shift to look like objects- (door knobs) It is Everything, and everyone all at the same time.
Does anyone have any good advice??

CFTraveler
16th February 2007, 10:05 PM
You mean besides doing reality checks, focusing on objects, spinning, and affirmations for lucidity?
Try this: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformat ... reams2.htm (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamtypes/luciddreams2.htm)

Kashmirror
16th February 2007, 10:08 PM
Aloha!
I wish I could only get to that point.
It's like I am heavily drugged when dreaming.
In waking state, I do not drink or drug.
Is the Neg sucking my energy to the point of Dream-brain damage, or what?

CFTraveler
16th February 2007, 10:13 PM
I added a link to a dreaming forum on the previous post, while you were posting.

Is the Neg sucking my energy to the point of Dream-brain damage, or what?Your non-lucidity is normal- that is what normal people do when dreaming, accepting whatever happens as normal, because normally your subconscious is what's in charge, and it has no discerning powers. Energy is for maintaining lucidity when it's attained, but getting it involves conscious control. In other words, what you do to attain lucidity, is get your conscious mind involved, in the above mentioned ways.

ranlinra13
17th February 2007, 02:00 PM
Dear Kashmirror,

Try taking a sea salt bath before going to sleep. Or you could try using a moldavite sea salt bath.......this really helped me.

You could also use some of Robert's countermeasurs - like the stones around your bed. Also, you could light a candle next to your bed and keep it lit while you sleep. I use a white candle in a glass container so that no fires start.

I also used the method in Carlos Castenado where you go to bed, and say, in my dream I will become conscious and look at my hands. I did this every night till I looked at my hands.

May I suggest that if you cannot become lucid in your night dream, that you re-enter your dream in a conscious dream or shamanic journey. Remember a safe part of your dream. Picture it clearly. Feel the dream, how you felt in the dream at that time. Take deep breaths and release tension in your body. Go back in with intent. I will detach these attachments - or I will send the neg back where it came from or fight it or what you feel is the solution you seek. close your eyes - a dark room works best and again feel the dream and picture it. It will start to take off and you will be able to control it then.

Take care.

sleeper
6th December 2007, 04:22 AM
hey kashmirror, have you become a pro lucid dreamer yet? Let us know what kind of success you've had.

Kashmirror
10th March 2008, 11:30 PM
I just became Lucid last week!
It was triggered by Me answering the Front door in a dream, then I was so happy to see the person visiting, that I flew out the Front door and into the street! I was Lucid the whole time- but then I fell back asleep again.
In the same night- I became Lucid again By my own Curiosity from waking life. There was an old Creepy House (in waking life) that had been abandoned, and I wanted to go inside and investigate, but I KNow better than going into NEg Infested Places like that- so i didn't go in.
In my Dream- I visited the Old House, and became Lucid because of my own Curiosity- I Wanted to SEE the house and so I had to Hold my Etheric eyes open with alot of will power, then I went inside. It was too Dim inside to see anything, and the only thing inside were two dancing Astral Beings. They were Black clouded Entites, who had grins on thier faces, they were spinning and dancing around me, I myself, was spinning- just to get a good look at them. It was like being on a Tilt-a-whirl ride inside a Dark room with these Grinning faces spinning around me. Very weird. They even made themselves look like my two cousins just to keep my attention. It was like they were happy to be living in the Old abandoned House they were in, I hope they stay there.
Then I fell back asleep.

sleeper
11th March 2008, 03:47 PM
that sounds really rewarding, congratulations.

SP3
21st November 2008, 05:51 AM
There are 2 things I have done which work; Sincerity and practice.

Having a great desire to remember the dreams in full detail, should be a mantra each night before you go to sleep. Visualize remembering in full detail and what that means to you. then you have to practice it, keep a dream journal and make an active effort to remember each dream in as much detail as possible.

If you wake up in the middle of the night, don't go back to sleep and tell yourself I'll write it down tomorrow, write it down. Eventually, your brain will learn that that is important to you and it will start to make it more detailed. the same technique works for becoming conscious, or aware you are dreaming.

Unfortunately, I became too lucid where I wouldn't participate in the dreams, and would do something else, so now I try not to be lucid, so I can see how I would really react to situations. I eventually trained my brain to only remember the good ones.

CFTraveler
21st November 2008, 01:16 PM
I've had the same problem. I enjoy trying to decode dream symbology, and when I became able to lucid dream for long periods at a time and start analyzing and controlling them, it felt hollow- like a cheap simulation where there is no wonder and no magic. So now I only want to become lucid at times, only when I feel I'm losing practice.

SP3
27th November 2008, 03:48 AM
:mrgreen:

Kashmirror
6th December 2008, 10:44 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows about seeing the future in your dreams? I believe I have a special talent that has been passed down from my family blood line, and I think if I can just stay lucid long enough, I will be able to see the future involoving me and people I know. Does anyone have any info, about this subject?

SP3
17th December 2008, 11:36 PM
We all see the future in our dreams, sometimes little things that don't mean much, and some as big events which are meaningful. Sometimes they are cryptic and mean something in the dream but when it happens in real life it is different, it is how you learn to decode your dreams meanings.

I believe that Déjà vu is remembering that experience you had in a dream, but when awake you are not being able to put your finger on it, that you dreamed of it.

If you believe that is something you want to develop, then meditate on it or pray for it. Keep on doing it telling yourself that is what you want to develop, and keep a journal so when you have the Déjà vu experience or events unfold you have a reference to look back on.

blasko229
13th September 2010, 03:40 AM
Grounding is supposed to help with protection from what I understand.

What about a Barefoot Connections Grounded Bed Pad?

Got mine on ebay, queen size for about 100$.