PDA

View Full Version : Rob, are you familiar with this Astral Plane I was in???

outofbodydude
18th February 2007, 02:49 AM
This is cut from my gateway experience journals...

I was travelling through this amaaazing place, wizzing past what looked like billions of beautiful blue bubbles. I felt the most intense feeling of love and joy I have ever felt in my life, it simply overwhelmed me. I was so estatic with joy I began doing backflips. There were brilliant, indescribable colors bursting all around me. There were wonderous sounds. My feelings seemed to form words and were dancing all around in the beautiful colors. The senses I experienced(colors, sounds, feelings, words) were unlike anything of a physical nature. This was totally unlike anything I have ever consciously experienced before, and yet I soon felt a feeling of familiarity, and the feeling of wonderment of this new undescribable place dimmed, and I found myself half-remembering where I was. The intense feeling of love stayed, however.

I seemed to be flying through tunnels, and somehow it seemed as if I knew where I was going. I believe that whereever I was, it was very abstract, and the closest thing I can describe it to is going through tunnels. I found my way to a certain area, and I immediately knew where I was. The thoughts were mine, and yet seemed to be coming from an outside source. I believe it was my higher self. After translating the knowledge I recieved into tangeable thoughts, I came out with... "This area shows how human's corrupt has developed." What this meant to me was that every spirit gets corrupted in one way or another in their lives on earth, of course some far more seriously than others. The area somehow showed people's spiritual developement, and displayed how they have been corrupted by their earthly life.

While in this place, I have memories of certain friends and family members. Many of the people I remember from this place have truely been spiritually corrputed during their life. I cannot tell whether these people were actually there, or if it was just my thoughts manifesting.

Robert Bruce
19th November 2007, 04:52 PM
G'day!

An interesting experience; very cool.

I cannot explain this. It just is. I have been to such levels myself. There, you glimpse some parts of the workings and meanings of life. Its okay to wonder and marvel at such things without having to understand them. Having the experience is more important than understanding the technical details.

Robert Bruce