PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIALLY FREAKED OUT!

19th February 2007, 02:31 PM
After having my abductions go in full swing in 1993 and then my attacks in 1998,...last night was the final straw in weird experiences.

Even before March 1993, I was interested in the UFO phenomenon (which is why it was so shocking for me post 1993 when I suddenly found myself jumping out of my skin upon seeing drawings of various greys...never happened before 1993). My family knew my interest and I was the butt of most jokes in the family, especially from my mother who could find ever increasing ways to be derisive at anything that went outside the norm of middle class white existence.

One time after my attacks started in 1998, I had a series of books on ET abduction, some with the face of a grey on it...I remember one time my mother accidentally glancing at the cover of one of the books and turning away quickly at the sight of one of the grey faces. I made a mental note of it, wondering if maybe she accidentally saw something one night when they showed up for me...never had proof and will not ask.

Last night the History Channel had program after program concerning various UFO topics. I have steered clear from those shows because given the current amount of suffering I see many abductees endure as a result of these attacks, I am both turned off and disgusted by the interest in "nuts and bolts" stories, and no concern for human suffering.

MY MOTHER TURNED THE PROGRAM ON. My baby brother and his future wife were visiting and my brother asked just out of the blue, "Do you really think the gov't knows anything about this stuff?" MY mother shouted out emphatically and strongly, "YES!" My father rolled his eyes, looked over at me and asked, "Are you watching this?" My mother got extremely upset and said she was watching it and was disgusted that my father would try to turn it off. My father caved in to my mother and my brother and I are both looking at our mother. My brother asked increduously, "Do you think any of these things really happen?" My mother said hotly and defensively, "Well, a lot of people are telling stories, some of it has to be true."

I sat glued to the back of the couch in shock sipping away on my glass of wine, which I now felt I really needed.

If you're wondering if I now feel comfortable going to my mother and saying, "Hey, I'm an ET abductee, and remember that nervous breakdown you thought I had back in 2003...well that's not exactly what happened..."

Why not...because my attacks started the second I found out I was an abductee. I will always believe my perps needed something terrifying enough to lower my energy to gain access to me...I know my perps have been working on my mother...I'm not going to risk full fledged attack on my mother, especially not with her heart condition and blood pressure.

CFTraveler
19th February 2007, 03:34 PM
I wouln't say anything about your situation to her- I would just listen to her if she wants to talk- like you said, knowing something happens can possibly put more stress on her. It's evident that she and your dad don't see eye to eye on the subject, and she's probably under enough stress that way. I'm in a similar situation (but not the same) and feel information is flowing way too freely towards my loved ones. So I can sort of sympathize.