PDA

View Full Version : Another question about digs and excavations

edi
22nd February 2007, 10:20 AM
Hello!

Thank you for your first answer. I did not think about places like cemeteries having some kind of protective barriers. This made me think about another related issue.

What happens with places that are massive burrial pits, where lots of people are just thrown at after executions, covered, kept unmarked and secret about. How are these places to be healed, and would those spirits of the dead be angry at anthropologists working with their bones or would they be glad these people are trying to find out about what had happened?

I suppose these unsettled spirits would probably try and attach to anyone living near execution area. What is the right attitude for solving these problems, since it affects both environment and people living there?

Robert Bruce
19th November 2007, 05:09 PM
G'day!

Everyone that dies faces the same afterlife with the same possibilities. The baggage we take with us has a huge effect on the afterlife experience. Whether you die naturally, suicide, or are murdered, the same principles apply.

Mass graves of murdered victims would have a terrible energy around them for a very long time, because of the spiritual and emotional trauma involved with the murders. This atmosphere would last a long time, maybe hundreds of years. Old battle fields are the same.

Time heals everything and healing of such places will take as long as it needs to take.

Some of the earthbound spirits in such areas would seek to attach to living humans, some deliberately and some accidentally. The longing to be alive is strong in some spirits and even the pseudolife of existing inside a living human in a powerless hitchhiker state is preferable to the disembodied afterlife state. Sometimes this causes problems for the living, sometimes not. However, all spirits eventually move on and process their lives.

Robert Bruce