PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding Projection Research

24th February 2007, 11:04 AM
Hello Robert!

I'd like to thank you for your excellent book, Astral Dynamics, it has helped me enormously. I have a question that I hope won't be misconstrued. I have had my own personal experiences which have verified projection to myself beyond a doubt, but they have been mostly of a spontaneous nature.

I was wondering if you were engaged in any type of research regarding your own projection abilities, since you seem to have developed a reliable, repeatable ability. I don't expect this nor do I feel it's necessary, however I am still curious as to whether we can expect to hear of any experiments that you might be involved in. An example would be the experiments with Robert Monroe, and the number that was the goal to read and remember.

Considering my own expriences out of body I understand their subjective nature, but with sufficient ability I believe that proving projection via experiments is indeed possible, and would likely open many more people up to the possiblities they encompass. Thank you for all that you've shared and I appreciate any information you can share.

Robert Bruce
25th January 2008, 08:20 AM
G'day!

I do plan to do this at a later date.

I did a series of experiments in a lab with a scientist, Paul Bernstein, in VA, in 2006.

However, due to serious neck injuries i had at the time (life threatening), we only got some partial results, eg, one OBE and some partial hits in the target room. We plan to do this again in the future, and my neck injuries are healing slowly but steadily. I am using energy and intention only.

Robert