PDA

View Full Version : Did I sense my astral arms?

Leary Herring
24th February 2007, 07:35 PM
I did Day 2 exercise of MAP, using the BWGEN preset for week 1. I was lying in bed face up with my arms to my sides pointing toward my feet. I'm sure I did not fall asleep during the entire session.
After about 20 minutes I suddenly and involuntarily stretched my arms back over my head so that they now pointed away from my feet, and joined my hands together. I heard a pop which seemed to be caused by a discharge of some sort of static electricity. I had a sense that I had interrupted a flow of energy that was going into me through the top of my head.
I then realized that I really had not moved my arms at all. They were still at my side. Of course I did not raise them back over my head, because they would have hit the headboard.
I feel this is a major breakthrough for me after a year of working with Gateway, UltraMeditation, Sutphen material, and other, and only having had a few LDs, a short, spontaneous, uncontrolled OBE, and a couple of experiences in a non spatial, atemporal, and extremely totally peaceful environment which I will post separately.
I would sure value the opinions of all you experienced projectors.

CFTraveler
24th February 2007, 07:46 PM
Very possibly. On day 2? That's pretty cool.

Leary Herring
25th February 2007, 12:39 AM
CFTraveler,
Thank You for your reply. I apologize for being misleading. I have been working for a year and a half with Gateway, UltraMeditation, Holosync, and the like. So you see I have no special ability. What I am is driven.
Your words have encouraged me. I have read your posts in the pasts and consider you a very acomplished explorer.
My best wishes.

CFTraveler
25th February 2007, 05:23 PM
L.H. wrote:
I have read your posts in the pasts and consider you a very acomplished explorer.
My best wishes. :oops: Thank you. :)