PDA

View Full Version : Horses again :0)

Jesse Rose
27th February 2007, 01:43 AM
Hey there, I was hoping I could get a little help with interp. I have loads of dreams since I was diagnosed with chronic pain, but this one sticks out in my mind, had it a while ago.

I was trying desperatly to push a brown horse over a big fence. The horse was laying down. I was pushing from behind but was sick so I didn't have the strength. I still pushed with all my might and the horse wouldn't move. I had a since of fierce love for the horse, and in the end, he just turned around at me and smiled while I was pushing. A smile of knowing.

I would appreciate any help with this. This site is amazing! Im a newbie

sleeper
6th December 2007, 04:01 AM
Jessie, it totally sucks that nobody has responded to your post yet. I really hope you get the email that notifies you that i've responded.

First, your dream is really straightforward: you and the horse are both stubborn (just kidding).

Honestly, in this dream, you were trying really hard, but not getting the results you wanted. But, this dream represented how you felt, rather than anything prophetic. I wonder if you pushing represented how you felt; and the horse represented you in real life. You wanted you to take action about the pain, but the constant pain prevented you from taking action, hence the duality in the dream.

I wonder how your condition is now?