PDA

View Full Version : downwards moving energy

stargazer
27th February 2007, 02:28 AM
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply to my other question re: heart chakra. I've purchased a magnet and been doing core image work, as well as the usual energy work.

When I received a kundalini reiki attunement several months ago, I noticed a tree-like structure that "sprouted" from my 3rd eye during the attunement and grew downwards towards my throat chakra.

Lately, if I do energy work, more specifically at an injury site, the tree structure has been doing something interesting... Energy particles (I see these in visual mental space as these bright white "seeds" or sparkly white particles that travel down the roots, like nutrients) start spontaneously traveling DOWN the root structure, from the tree's "heart" in the 3rd eye towards the throat chakra.

This is not the wave / tingling sensation I am accustomed to with energy movement, that travels upwards when I experience body rushes. These are individual particles that travel specifically downwards along this root/branch system. The more intense the energy work becomes, the faster and more numerous the particles become. This seems to be centered around healing activity in particular, but only occurs after intense periods of energy work.

Do you know or intuit what this phenomenon might be, and why these energy particles only travel DOWNWARDS, or what trends in general might influence energy to move in this direction?

Much thanks.
Andrea

Robert Bruce
25th January 2008, 08:27 AM
G'day!

Energy moves both up and down.

Like a tree, energy and water move upwards from the roots, but also energy from the sun and the air move downwards from the leaves.

In my experience, when you are giving healing for example, energy can move only upwards, or only downwards if higher centers are active, and energy can also move both upwards and downwards.

In your case, it is obvious to me that higher spiritual energies are flowing down through your crown and brow to your throat center and lower. This will cause all the centers to develop to higher levels of energetic expression, which will cause your consciousness to evolve to higher levels of awareness, perception and ability.

This is all good....keep up the good work.

Take care, Robert