PDA

View Full Version : a way to know whats going on

U-Mos
1st March 2007, 04:35 AM
i have a friend that is naturally attuned to the psychic and shes told me about a feeling at her brow chakra, she described it as a crawling feeling like bugs under her skin

well any ways i need some tips for knowing whats happening maybe some good links about filling the sub naval thing

Korpo
1st March 2007, 09:47 AM
Not completely fitting your first point, but when I began energy work and meditation I got the "This feels like an ant crawls along my leg" feelings, etc. Since I was doing it in the lunch breaks on sunny summer days, I did not wonder that much, but when I checked, there was nothing.

When an energy link goes from being blocked to unblocked nerve sensitivity is rebuilt. This produces a tickling or itching sensation, and may feel like you are the crawling ground of some ants or something, especially when energy line open slowly in one direction.

But maybe your friend has an entirely different sensation, that actually feels much more like the "bug experience" then what I described. If so, please share some more details with us. If not, what Robert Bruce writes about "cobweb sensations" should be pretty much cover that topic. :)

Additional info specific to the Crown chakra: The Qigong traditions refer to this point to the "Meeting of a hundred lines". In fact a lot of channels and links meet at the crown chakra/bai hui and base chakra/perineum/hui yin. Unblocking stuff there can have effects on a multitude of lines and therefore strongly amplify the effect described above.

For the "sub-navel thingie" ;) : Robert's NEW and Qigong Small-Circulation practises deal very well with filling the Lower Dantian with energy. It's a matter of personal preference. NEW reference information is available on this site.