PDA

View Full Version : Readers Digest a better description on the void neg.

Astral Exorcist
2nd March 2007, 04:54 AM
About the void neg, here is a better description.

If you see negs with a black clock. That means they want to stay hidden. Being hidden gives them more power. Because the less people know about it the less their reality's will shape this negs power. Being hidden changes the reality of a unit of consciousness by surrendering once getting attacked by something they can't see. Their colour is how they camouflage into the void, the emptiness. Just like animals that camouflage into mother nature. Astral organisms can be the same. If you don't believe in astral organisms. Read about astral spiders. In this emptiness they can be hidden astral solids. What I know about negs is they are anti spiritual. They are the opposite of meeting people. So a interaction is a turn off for a neg. It doesn't mean a interaction or confrontation will destroy a neg but a interaction is the first step to doing something about it. The next step would be finding a way to eradicate.

If your interested in finding out these things true form here is what I stumbled across above threw experience.

Negs can interfere with REM and manipulate what is being viewed by the dreamer. So a neg can seen as one of your school enemies etc.

They can make the impression of a couple of big bad bunnies that are very hostile. No joke, back then I had that experience.

If you are a neg victim. I strongly suggest not to learn about greys or reptilians. Learning about these things will invite it into your reality.

Again you can't feed these buggers. The focus needs to be unswitched before bed. Focus on being a angel receiver.

wstein
2nd March 2007, 08:09 AM
If you see negs with a black clock. ... Being hidden gives them more power. I assume you mean black 'cloak'.

Anyway, I disagree. The color black means that they are absorbing energy. The absorbing gives them more energy. Try searching for energy absorbing shields and you can do it too.

That means they want to stay hidden. True, this is one of the means of stealth, but much more likely they are trying to collect energy. To remain hidden, one should be the color of the background. If you are in a dark void (black) there is no light and you can't see any color anyway so it does not matter what color you are.

--------------------------------

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about 'voids'. While there are true voids (lacking substance of any type or kind) they are very rare and never occur within a universe. Near voids occur in lots of places, for practical purposes these might also be considered voids. Strangely, I seldom hear near voids referred to as voids. Most voids reported in a metaphysical contexts are actually a region where that person could not perceive anything. This in no way implies that there is nothing there, just that they couldn't perceive it. For example, OBEs will be 'dark' if you do not have enough energy.

Apparent voids can also be an artifact of memory failure. Perhaps you did perceive something at the time, but you can't access those memories when you are trying to reflect on the experience. See discussion of reintegrating memories upon returning from astral travel. Affecting memories is a NEG trick.

An experience that gets reported as a being in a void but is not is (temporary) blindness. 'Blinders' can be created by putting the 'cloak' around the viewer.

Another type of experience that gets mistakenly reported as a void is an encounter with an unknowable. While these things exist, they can't be referred to. So while in contact with an unknowable, you can interact with the thing, creating memories of it is impossible (based on the premise that memory is a 'reference' to an experience). As soon as contact is lost with the unknowable, a hole suddenly appears in your experience/memory where there used to be something. The unknowable still exists in its original location. Note that the rest of your experience can be remembered. Careful examination will reveal the 'silhouette' or the effect of the unknowable.

Astral Exorcist
3rd March 2007, 01:01 AM
I assume you mean black 'cloak'.

Golly Gosh I wasn't thinking straight. But yes that's exactly what I mean. Thankyou

Anyway, I disagree. The color black means that they are absorbing energy.

Im curious if they absorb positive energy aswell. Can't be right! That would show up in their appearance.

Try searching for energy absorbing shields and you can do it too.

I couldn't come across any visualization energy absorbing shields on the net.

What I came up on google was a ammy of protection. Could have sacred geamotory or certain crystals inside of it.

People could get the same job from a uncut topaz.

They are expensive but I don't know if this claim is worth it.

Here is what I found out.

http://www.spiritofnature.org/bioelectricshield.htm

The Shield strengthens your energy field in two ways:

1. by deflecting and redirecting energies that impinge on you from your environment,
2. by reinforcing your own natural energies so they are much less susceptible to outside disturbances.

What I know about voids they are empty gaps in the universe that haven't been created. They are like free space- Mega Bites for the universe.

What you said about voids. I couldn't of said it better. Big Smile :D

In my HLL experience I had awareness of a big room and beyond it was a void. My awareness couldn't reach that far :wink:

wstein
3rd March 2007, 07:21 AM
Anyway, I disagree. The color black means that they are absorbing energy.Im curious if they absorb positive energy aswell. Can't be right! That would show up in their appearance.
Basically energy is energy. Energy of one type can be transformed into another type. I don't know how to do it without using lots of energy to maintain it. However, that does not mean a NEG doesn't. The transformation time is nearly instantaneous. See http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3721 about half way down posted by myself on 8-1-2006.

Try searching for energy absorbing shields and you can do it too. I couldn't come across any visualization energy absorbing shields on the net. Sorry, I thought it was posted somewhere but I couldn't find it either. I can do it, so I will try to work out an exploitation of how to do it.

I have never tried to do both absorption and transformation at the same time, but I see no reason it can't be done.

Astral Exorcist
3rd March 2007, 11:06 PM
Basically energy is energy. Energy of one type can be transformed into another type. I don't know how to do it without using lots of energy to maintain it. However, that does not mean a NEG doesn't. The transformation time is nearly instantaneous. See http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3721 about half way down posted by myself on 8-1-2006.

I will keep my mind open to this. Thankyou. Last night or the night before that I did a Zen meditation and visualized the neg smaller then me. I used my imaginary hand's and made it small. I acknowledged the fact that I was much superior.

Once it popped out of my stomach in the early hours of the morning it was no bigger then a ice cream cone. The seperation didn't hurt. It was all black and it looked like it was a black comet going the direction of away from me. I did gain confidents to look at it and so I did. It could of shape shifted in a micro size to stop the stress of it splitting apart. Or the big mother neg is gone for good from the chant, Im left with the tiny critters. I had to struggle a little bit to brake that trance.

I tried to transform this black ice cream shaped cone into pure light. So I focused by visualizing. It should have some effect. I made it look like burning light. The light seen once magnesium strips combusts at higher temperature.