PDA

View Full Version : Hemi-Sync Results Poll

Jonathan2525
3rd March 2007, 02:45 AM
Hello all,

I think it would be a good idea to conduct a poll so that people that are thinking about using this product have an idea of how well it works. Keeping in mind that not everyone has the same results. I have personally never used hemi-sync.

nightflyer
3rd March 2007, 07:20 PM
I think they are great. I've had many unusual experiences using them. Too bad they are so expensive.

Tyvie
5th March 2007, 11:59 PM
I have had some interesting experiences with Hemi-Sync products, but for years couldn't achieve an Out-of-Body exit. Finally, a friend told me about the Journeys-Out-of-Body album. After working with it, I had my first lucid dream, and then, within a week - a type I OBE. So, I am definitely voting for it :)

Tempestinateapot
6th March 2007, 08:35 PM
4 thumbs up. :D

Tempestinateapot
6th March 2007, 08:36 PM

Get it? 4 thumbs? No? 2 physical, 2 astral thumbs. :lol:

Underdog
10th March 2007, 12:56 AM
I found a little helpful at the start, but less as time went on.
I have the Voyager series; had if for about 3-4 years.

Justice
17th March 2007, 01:40 PM
Well, I am going to buy the OBE set for these Hemi's... I only really have listened to two of them. The main one I have been using is the Sleeping Through the Rain. I have to give it about an 8.5 on the sphincter scale, and I am not talking about Dodge. I began my interest in OBE about two or three months ago. I bought the Astral Guide from the book store without any previous interest or knowledge about OBE, except what it was. My wife saw it on the shelf at the book store and said, hmm look at that. I am not going into the synchronicities here, but this is what happened to me. I bought the Astral Guide, started on Day 1 of Week 1, and was stuck there for about a week or so, because I wanted to be true to it and follow it correctly and completely without skipping ahead. So one night I put on the above CD to relax me to sleep. As I drifted off, BAM I was awake inside myself. I had all kinds of crazy feelings I never felt before.. buzzing, tingling, weird noises and voices, feeling like I was moving inside myself, etc etc etc. Of course that made me read ahead, because I was like.. WTF!!! Now I know that it is very very easy for me to get to that same point of projection and I trance very easily. All of this energy stuff in its basic form, was natural for me and I realized I had been doing it for 12 years without knowing it. To keep this short, (unless you want more of my story - I don't want to bore you) The Hemi Sync does definitely work. I have not been able to "get out," but I can definitely get to the point of pre-projection and I feel that if you want to play and learn with energy raising and the buzzing exit techniques, they are awesome. However, I have not been able to get an answer from anyone as to whether or not you can project, whilst listening to something - ie. headphones or plugs in. I am stuck here now for a couple of weeks, but I am finding the more I raise energy, the more pronounced effects I get. It also helps, probably, that I only sleep about 5 hours a night (working 3 jobs) and when I take some caffeine an hour or two before bed, it is easier to wake up inside myself.

Anyway... I guess I just should have said - Yeah they work.

asalantu
30th June 2007, 04:13 AM

Get it? 4 thumbs? No? 2 physical, 2 astral thumbs. :lol:

For mine, 8 thumbs up..! :D
Sincerely,
Ángel

Zak
1st July 2007, 03:15 AM
I had one of the metausic hemi syncs which I bought thinking it would help me OBE but it was more of a distraction.

I then got 4 hemisync cd's given to me for free fro man owner of a new age store as she was clearing out old product a week ago!

I got 2 of the re-programming ones which have both been great (good dreaming and stronger lungs) I got another music one like beofre which sounds nice and I got a great one called concentration.

The concentration one is about 60 minutes of straight hemi sync sound with no voice or music, exactly what I wanted. So I focused on having an OBE and relaxing and doing energy work erlier today while listening to it.

I got further to having an OBE then I have in quite awhile. It was great! Had the vibrations and inner body projection in roughly half an hour!

1st October 2007, 10:42 PM
Hello all,

I think it would be a good idea to conduct a poll so that people that are thinking about using this product have an idea of how well it works. Keeping in mind that not everyone has the same results. I have personally never used hemi-sync.

I think is a very good point,i have been reading Robert Monroes Far Journeys and looking forward to starting Ultimate Journeys.

As Jonathan said not everybody had the same results,so my question is how do you find out without spending money on astral aids that dont work for you ?

Btw i would recommend Far Journeys to anyone,though he doesnt go into much of how to achieve projection,but his experiences are just out of this world( pun intended) :D

Beekeeper
2nd October 2007, 01:04 AM
As Jonathan said not everybody had the same results,so my question is how do you find out without spending money on astral aids that dont work for you ?

The trick is to see what you can get free or very cheaply. I got an Audio Moods CD on ebay that worked very nicely and cost me $10. I figured if I didn't like it I could sell it on ebay again.

I went three ways in the Gateway serious and we loaded them onto our ipods. The original idea was to sell them on ebay and recoup our money but the other aren't in a hurry to do that and they're happy for me to keep the cds at my place for now.

thoth
2nd October 2007, 02:17 AM
Hello all,

I don't know the exact rules of the site about file sharing, so to be sure I won't post any links or files. But if someone were to google the words Torrent and Hemi-sync together, they could find what they're looking for.

I will say though, that if you find that the program works for you, that the right thing to do would be to purchase the disks afterwards.

2nd October 2007, 02:46 AM
Thank you both Beekeeper and Thoth.

On the point of the downloading issue,if i did find the right method,i surely would purchase which ever one works,simply for good karma and its the right thing to do.

Deadliner
9th October 2007, 01:05 PM
It's true that the Gateway program is kind of expensive, and people are reluctant to pay all that money for something that may not work at all. Check their official website to see if they have a 30-day return policy or something like that.

Alternatively, one can always do the "illegal" tryout, be downloading the program and using it to see if it works. Then you can always buy it. The Gateway program can be found in good torrent networks, however these are usually closed (no new sign-ups).

Tom
9th October 2007, 01:43 PM
You could give me the entire collection for free and I wouldn't use it. Hemi-sync tends to just irritate me.

0range
23rd October 2007, 07:39 AM
Alternatively, one can always do the "illegal" tryout, be downloading the program and using it to see if it works. Then you can always buy it. The Gateway program can be found in good torrent networks, however these are usually closed (no new sign-ups).

not true. whoever wants to try out hemisync i know a free torrent site that has it, pm me.

i have the whole gateway experience set, lucid dreaming, a few others.

i've only done 2 exercises so far of gateway but it helped me get into a very very relaxed state and just might be the catalyst i need to finally get into trance

journyman161
23rd October 2007, 11:26 AM
Torrents are fine, I use them myself, but for your own sake, if you get value from the product you should make an effort to pay the owner. It's a matter of karma - if you get value you should return it. Taking value without recompense puts the taker in a bad position.

snowman626
22nd March 2008, 01:54 PM
it helped me relax my mind, and I concentrate better. very good

Whisp66
23rd March 2008, 04:54 PM
Yes,
It provides all the effects that I need to reach the proper states. although I have yet to OBE (that I know of), I have had numerous click outs.