PDA

View Full Version : Repeating dreams

sash
8th September 2005, 05:25 AM
I've found more often that when I recall dreaming upon waking up that the dream is in one of a few areas. Usually I find myself dreaming about the same place, sometimes even repeating parts of the dream.

In one dream which I'm fairly sure that I was in an astral environment that appeared to be an entire city which I drove around and visited certain places, and talked to certain people. I've noticed that I've been to this city in many of my dreams and visited different parts of it.

Can this be isolated as a separate astral environment that I am projecting to and then recalling upon waking? Or is this my mind generating the same environment over and over for some significant reason?

I'd be interested in hearing any similar experiences.

Warm Regards,
Sasha

enoch
10th September 2005, 12:27 PM
A place called "the wash" has focussed alot in my dreams over the years. It's a lake filled with green, jelly like 'stuff.' I've been there more times than I can remember. I also get turned to stone whilst there too. :roll:

Dragon's Daughter
20th September 2005, 02:29 PM
Sasha,

I get a strong feeling that you're right about going to the same astral area. I feel the important thing is how you feel while you're there.

I think it's a great comfort when you can visit in your dreams safe places. I have several places that I can remember visiting many times from my dreams. One right off the top of my head was a place where a waterfall falls into a pool of water. I would walk down to the pool, the waterfall was ahead to the right. The cliff surrounded the area in front and on both sides of me. The water was a dark blue green. And I always felt so safe there.

What's cool is that I visited Zion National Park in Utah a few years ago and I walked to an area that I got the same intense feeling from - didn't look exactly the same but it was very cool. :D

Dragon's Daughter