PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun- If you could remote view at will?

Beekeeper
3rd March 2007, 08:13 AM
Kiwibonga has inspired me to start a thread.

If you could remote view instantly, what would you use it for?
Keep it clean, okay :wink:

To start the ball rolling: I'd look ahead when driving in order to avoid congested traffic or accidents.

wstein
3rd March 2007, 08:35 AM
What is going on at area 51 anyway?
Is there any intelligent life in the universe?
Looking into a black hole would be fun too!

journyman161
3rd March 2007, 08:57 AM
I'd go looking for answers 'out there,' see if I can locate the older beings, & go check on the nearer races.

Jimbobjoejr
3rd March 2007, 09:23 AM
use it to provide proof that it is possible to my friends and use it to "visit" them since alot of them live in random places around the world.

i'd imagine beside that, just use it as i do with normal sight, exploration of the world around me. Always wanted to see our solor system, the milky way, Egyptian pyramids, as close to the singularity of a black hole i could get, behind my head, etc. :)

star
3rd March 2007, 05:26 PM
My experiences with Remote Viewing were short and wierd.

It was neat though.

Thoughtbreach
3rd November 2007, 12:00 AM
I tried to remote view under Antarctica, and I perceived these blueish looking people. It was quite surprising really. They give you the impression as if you looking at a really colourful rare insect- that you know is deadly. lol. Beats me who they were.

wstein
3rd November 2007, 01:53 AM
Where do they store those crashed alien spacecraft anyway??

CFTraveler
3rd November 2007, 02:58 AM
I'd use it to see what you all look like in person. :D *runs off to put some clothes on* :shock: (JK). :lol:

Area 51 was the first thing that occurred to me. After that, I drew a blank.

Thoughtbreach
3rd November 2007, 11:55 PM
Yes viewing some people half neked would be superb, save some internet download that's for sure. lol

elendal
5th November 2007, 04:05 PM
Area 51 was the first thing that occurred to me. After that, I drew a blank.
It's exactly the same with me - Area 51 came as the first thing to my mind after I saw the title of this thread.

From some of my experiences, I tend to be very careful with rational thoughts coming to my mind out of nowhere at some very crucial moments in my life. They're usually just one sentence thoughts, like "that's my kind of a woman". That was actually quite true in that particular case, but there was also a feeling, very delicate but strong, of a silk catching net, ready to be thrown on me as soon as I approached her. It was a clear impression I would be all entangled in the net afterwards, but I wouldn't mind it since I would soon forget. Blissful ignorance kind of feeling.

The reason I'm saying this is something I've read somewhere:

KEEP OUT OF AREA 51 IN ASTRAL! [shouting as much as I can :)]

The reason to keep out is this - some say that some very strange things are going on in there, and that astral traps are set all around the place. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if that was true.

Have you heard of a caller to Art Bell's radio show, back in '97, who sounded very afraid and sincere, and said some very disturbing things about Area 51. Especially disturbing to those with experiences that can back up those claims (no, I'm not counting myself among them - I LOVE a good fight with beings superior to me :D).

Here's one of the links on the net:
http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_5 ... _tape.html (http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_51_aliens_audio_tape.html)

You can find some recordings on Youtube as well.

You will also find a debunking of the same call. Some guy called a couple of days later, I think, and claimed he set the whole thing up as a joke. May be, may be not. Who can tell...

Serenity
6th November 2007, 10:04 AM
Check on friends. Otherwise, ditto to Journyman.

ranlinra13
6th November 2007, 04:42 PM
I would use it with caution and hope that I would remember to use the gift in accordance to Universal Law such as the Law of Privacy.

I would ask permission (could be soul to soul), or would ask if the need to help would outway the break in privacy. I believe that if a kidnapper, kidnapped a child, then he broke universal law, so then I would have permission to remote in to that time period when he kidnapped that child and view where he took the child.

So, I would use it to help others - to help heal, to help keep safe.

I have used it once to help myself in a job situation where I needed to see if someone at work was trying to hurt me. They were - I took precautions - then left. So, I believe that it wasn't selfish because it involved my safety. I think the same could apply to assist my enlightenment.

Kunama
7th November 2007, 10:48 AM
I would love to visit all the animals I have never seen in the wild - Lions, Giraffe, Polar Bears, Beavers, Mountain Lions then, Places I might never get to - Nepal, Canada, Antartica.....Oh well, back to reality!

Serenity
17th November 2007, 01:35 AM
Oooo. I would do that too, Kunama

Jake
17th November 2007, 02:04 AM
check on my kids, go back and see where i left my wallet, go check on traffic, freak out all the cats in the neigborhood, see who is at the door, etc... many many things i'd be doing...

beone
10th April 2008, 01:45 AM
Underwater adventuring... find a sunken pirate treasure ship or something like that

sleeper
10th April 2008, 04:54 AM
I've actually tried remote viewing a few government facilities. to my surprise, there is always heavy, heavy layers of psychic protection. the amount of time it takes to remove them has never been worth it, though it may be worth it one day.

I've never delved into it far enough to really understand it, but the first layer is usually a series of fuzzy false images, followed by traps that snap shut and take my focus off of the facility, and put my awareness elsewhere, then "black sheets" i call them, and I have rarely got past those, though the protection continues afterwards.

When i've remote viewed for fun, i've watched my friends and family to see what they've been doing, then I quiz them about it later just to freak them out. Once they're totally freaked out that I know what they were doing, I say "i was just kidding, i don't have any psychic powers, i made all that up. is that really what you were doing?" I know it's not nice, but it was always fun.

I've also remote viewed a lot when fishing, but that's the easy part. the hard part is getting them to bite..

Alaskans
11th April 2008, 12:41 AM
've actually tried remote viewing a few government facilities. to my surprise, there is always heavy, heavy layers of psychic protection. the amount of time it takes to remove them has never been worth it, though it may be worth it one day.

I've never delved into it far enough to really understand it, but the first layer is usually a series of fuzzy false images, followed by traps that snap shut and take my focus off of the facility, and put my awareness elsewhere, then "black sheets" i call them, and I have rarely got past those, though the protection continues afterwards.

Thats VERY interesting :o Of course they would protect it.. but I never thought about it before. Sounds like psychic hacking :D

sleeper
11th April 2008, 02:57 AM
Underwater adventuring... find a sunken pirate treasure ship or something like that

That's actually an inspirational thought. Sometime soon, now that I re-read that, I'm going to plan to view what may be the remains of Atlantis, found in the Bahamas. I hadn't thought about it in a while, but now I have some real interesting things to focus on ^.^

al.luciddreamer
11th April 2008, 04:06 AM
I would like to remote view back through time to see the REAL version of dozens of historical events, since much of our written histories were dictated by the conquerors.

CFTraveler
11th April 2008, 04:10 PM
I would like to remote view back through time to see the REAL version of dozens of historical events, since much of our written histories were dictated by the conquerors. How do you know that you didn't actually wander into a belief-driven version of the same reality? Given that this belief driven realm can be supported by the energy of those who believe that's what happened-...Who knows what you'd find.

Alaskans
11th April 2008, 10:01 PM
There are no 'abilities' there is only what we know is possible. You guys have had experiences of 'being all there is', finding a timeless place, and other such realizations. It is no leap to realize the implications of what you know about time and space, and your "limitations".

aprilla
12th April 2008, 01:26 AM
all abuse cases. abuse, corruption, of anything and everything. Trouble is, someone would have to plug my brain into a monitor for evidence!!

al.luciddreamer
12th April 2008, 04:05 AM
Given that this belief driven realm can be supported by the energy of those who believe that's what happened-...Who knows what you'd find.

It's interesting that you bring that up, because I've often thought about that idea, but have always come short of believing it (now there's irony!). I read about the concept first in The Mists of Avalon, which was actually had wonderfully written portrayals of this concept. My problem is that half of my brain is so scientific that I often stop short of completely believing in something.

myusername
14th April 2008, 02:06 PM
Lots of things. Keep an eye on my enemys. Find out where someone is if their not answering their phone. Spy on politions (though I might get caught out on that one by the people above them). Right now I'd look down the road to see if the fish and chip shops open. Visit places in the world I've never been, be quite good to be able to go and sit above a vast mountain range when you want to relax.

CFTraveler
14th April 2008, 02:34 PM
Looking at politician's minds can create a 'false reality' that may be scarier than reality itself, if I'm not careful.
Just three nights ago I had a very worrying dream (I'm skipping the details) and was pondering on the possible symbolic or precog implications when yesterday I turned on the news and it turns out my dream was about something that was already happening to someone else- looks like I dreamwalked again! So sometimes what you see isn't necessarily 'the same' as what you think you're seeing. This is only relevant 'cause it just happened and it reminded me of past occurences in which something similar happened. Now to tell the difference...

Sweetie
7th May 2008, 06:18 PM
I would look at the back of my own body and see for sure if my butt 'really does look big in this' hahahahaha :D

Keeping an eye on family and friends would be my favourite RV activity... I love to watch people!

Beekeeper
8th May 2008, 09:41 AM
I would look at the back of my own body and see for sure if my butt 'really does look big in this' hahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

veranadine
12th June 2008, 12:35 PM
Well I do remote view, but it takes far more energy and concentration than just channeling...so I do it very rarely.

On the fun side, two things:

1. Brad Pitt naked sounds nice.

2. I wanna look into the oval office and see who really is pulling George W. Bush's puppet strings.

;)

Blessings,

CFTraveler
12th June 2008, 07:12 PM
Well I do remote view, but it takes far more energy and concentration than just channeling...so I do it very rarely.

On the fun side, two things:

1. Brad Pitt naked sounds nice.

2. I wanna look into the oval office and see who really is pulling George W. Bush's puppet strings.

;)

Blessings,
Both really worthy endeavours. Especially #1. :wink: