PDA

View Full Version : Neuroprogrammer 2

blueadventurer
4th March 2007, 02:52 AM
I have this audio entrainment program you can do lots with it.Theres a resource library which you can download sessions,backgrounds,noises from if you purchase it.There's holosync style sessions,OBE inducer type sessions some emulating MAP Bwgen, some based on various Dr.'s research,Awakened mind,brightened mind etc.. If you get the pro version you can edit sessions or make your own using monaural, or binaural beats, and isochronic tones. They update it everone once in a while they're making an altered states plugin with researched OBE type sessions and more.
http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/

journyman161
4th March 2007, 03:33 AM
I tried version 1 free download some years back - seemed very effective. If flashed the PC screen in timing with the beats. Then I got the MindMachine & by the time I got back to the NP program the free trial had run out.

dahrma
15th April 2007, 04:46 AM
Hi BlueAdventurer,

Just wanted to say thanks for the link. I checked it out and it looks real good. I'm going back to explore and do some downloading.... it's just what I was looking for.

I love new useful websites.

Thanks again :D

JoEMoNK
26th February 2008, 01:49 PM
I love Neuroprogrammer 2. I got the pro version as I like to experiment with making my own. It's a very easy program to use once you get used to it. I found just a few times using it my days started to brighten up. I think it was due to my head being more focused. Lol I'm a happy person but not a focused one :D

ariesr
19th April 2008, 10:56 AM
I've started Using NP2 once again. I got pointed to some of the user created sessions in the members area which included a 4 part

"Deeper than a Zen Monk" which I have imported into NP2.

I've only tried it twice so far, but the second time I felt what I consider to be "vibrations". I simply observed this and went to sleep.

ButterflyWoman
19th April 2008, 02:07 PM
Theres an OBE session downloadable from the members area, as well. I haven't tried it, but I thought I'd mention it.