PDA

View Full Version : Two weird astraling questions

WHop
4th March 2007, 01:22 PM
I have two questions well sort of questions:

1. I try to invoke projection, but I always fall asleep. However, I have a friend who says I astral alot and says I'm better at it than he is. But my problem is I never remember it at all or remember leaving my body in the first place. Also nothing he describes that I do in astral accures in any of the dreams I have.

2. My friend says that he's seen a purple fox with black wings while in astral, and its been on more than one time. One of the times he said it was guarding my body. Other times he couldn't find my body but ran into the fox. He says I'm powerful enough that it could be my astral body form. Reason why is he told me this right before I told him my favorite mystical animal and my aura is dark purple (some else told me my aura) like the fox's. Also my personality is like a fox. I was wondering if any of you have heard of any such thing as I metioned above??

Please don't think I'm crazy about this, I'm only going by what my friend tells me. I'm giving him the benifet of the doubt, since we've practiced other psychic abilities before.

kiwibonga
4th March 2007, 05:53 PM
1. I try to invoke projection, but I always fall asleep. However, I have a friend who says I astral alot and says I'm better at it than he is. But my problem is I never remember it at all or remember leaving my body in the first place. Also nothing he describes that I do in astral accures in any of the dreams I have.

You should work harder on your dream recall. Try setting alarms at regular intervals ; every time you get woken up, write down any dreams that occured in between.

We're all excellent at "astraling," it comes very naturally, but we still have a body that needs to store the memories if we want to make it all part of our physical life.

2. My friend says that he's seen a purple fox with black wings while in astral, and its been on more than one time. One of the times he said it was guarding my body. Other times he couldn't find my body but ran into the fox. He says I'm powerful enough that it could be my astral body form. Reason why is he told me this right before I told him my favorite mystical animal and my aura is dark purple (some else told me my aura) like the fox's. Also my personality is like a fox. I was wondering if any of you have heard of any such thing as I metioned above??

A fox with wings? Sounds like a bat :p

I wouldn't be able to tell you much... The few non-human forms I've seen were insects...

Excaliber
5th March 2007, 09:48 AM
one thing i do for memory recall, and this might sound silly, is apon awakening i like to take a bath with ma big cup o' coffe (optional) and a little pad of paper. i relax, sift through my thoughts a little and if i find any fragment of a dream/obe i follow it as far as i can. i write down any keywords that summarize the fragment. then i ponder the key words, and usually this will bring more memories to the surface.

p.s. i find your story fascinating, please keep posting here if you have any success in figuring out more about the lil' fox.

WHop
5th March 2007, 10:35 AM
Thank you both for the advice. I've read in books that I should keep a journal of all my psychic activities, but I don't I guess I felt weird about doing that.

As far as the fox goes it seemed a little out there even for me, but my friend swears he's not lying to me. He said it's been awhile since he's seen it. So I don't know what going on with that.