PDA

View Full Version : Energy Bouncing Day 11

Flash_hound
6th March 2007, 10:32 PM
Ok, so day 11 is an overview of sorts of all the days thus far with a new added thing; spine energy bouncing. Well thus far i've had no trouble with any of the energy work but when I try and do bouncing just straight without doing the energy work before I get nothing... The only time I felt anything was doing my spinal energy bouncing and that was just a buzzing from the top of my head ( the soft spot ) and around the base of my skull when my spine and neck connect. I just can't figure out what i'm doing wrong... I'll try it again later tonight, maybe it had to do with the fact that my legs weren't out in the open and were under a desk which could make a mental difference to me.

CFTraveler
6th March 2007, 10:38 PM
Are you doing it laying down straight on the floor? If not, try it there. When I do it that way I get very strong sensations. Even in the bed it's not as strong, and bending the body (sitting, even reclined)-not so much.

Flash_hound
6th March 2007, 11:01 PM
Hmm, that sounds like it would work, I think a part of the problem is that the jeans I am wearing tighten when I sit which might explain the fact that I got no leg stimulation at all and a little arm stimulation and spine gave the best results. I started to do it again just well typing the first message and now I have buzzing all around the top of my skull.

Edit:: Another question while I have your attention :wink: when I first did bouncing I was getting spasms in my legs, what does this mean?

CFTraveler
6th March 2007, 11:06 PM
Attention->energy->circulation->stimulation=spasms?

Flash_hound
8th March 2007, 02:19 PM
Ok, so i've continued to do energy bouncing and while i'm doing it I get a feeling like a... throb or something going through my upper body but my legs I am still having trouble stimulating. I feel my energy "crystalize" in my legs as it is going down and it is a very slow bounce. But I get the most feeling from my legs at the same time. I still get the least amount of feeling from my spine and I am wondering if this is caused by a neck and back pain I had and still reoccurs from time to time. It was caused by me having bad posture on the computer but since I started to do the spinal bouncing has felt better than ever, but I don't feel anything while i'm actually dong the bouncing. In MAP it says that as you get better at stimulating your energy body you start to feel less... do you think this could be why I have less feeling when I do my upper body stimulation?

I tried laying down and it defiantly helped me do my leg bounces faster, but still not as fast as the rest of my body. I spend a lot of time on the computer and sitting down in school so do you think this could cause me to have a hard time stimulating my legs? When I do go quicker with my legs it causes an ache at the bottom of my legs above my knees.

Thanks for helping me out! Oh, and the spasms have stopped.

CFTraveler
8th March 2007, 02:39 PM
Ok, so i've continued to do energy bouncing and while i'm doing it I get a feeling like a... throb or something going through my upper body but my legs I am still having trouble stimulating. I feel my energy "crystalize" in my legs as it is going down and it is a very slow bounce. But I get the most feeling from my legs at the same time. I still get the least amount of feeling from my spine and I am wondering if this is caused by a neck and back pain I had and still reoccurs from time to time. It was caused by me having bad posture on the computer but since I started to do the spinal bouncing has felt better than ever, but I don't feel anything while i'm actually dong the bouncing. In MAP it says that as you get better at stimulating your energy body you start to feel less... do you think this could be why I have less feeling when I do my upper body stimulation?

I tried laying down and it defiantly helped me do my leg bounces faster, but still not as fast as the rest of my body. I spend a lot of time on the computer and sitting down in school so do you think this could cause me to have a hard time stimulating my legs? When I do go quicker with my legs it causes an ache at the bottom of my legs above my knees.

Thanks for helping me out! Oh, and the spasms have stopped. Well, energy sensations get stronger and get weaker, as new blocks are cleared and others come up. It seems to me you're doing ok, but something you could do would be to do yoga-type leg stretches before doing your bounce, maybe that would improve the circulation/perception of sensation situation?

Flash_hound
8th March 2007, 08:03 PM
Ok I'll do that and tell you how it works : - ).

hasalameth
6th April 2007, 01:10 PM
I sorta train nude to liberate the flow of energy even more :)
If not, I only wear undies and a t-shirt, if it's chilly I wear a bath robe. Removing socks is very important when I do feet/toe awareness actions.
Tight jeans under a desk seems very restricting imo, but ofc not everyone have the luxury of a private mediation space.

Flash_hound
6th April 2007, 11:05 PM
BTW; your suggestion worked really well.

hasalameth
7th April 2007, 12:03 AM
the training in the nude one?

Flash_hound
7th April 2007, 03:58 PM
No the one about laying on my back when I do energy bouncing. The nude one I haven't had the opportunity to try but for the primary center stimulation I took off my shirt and it helped a lot.

Speaking of primary center stimulation I'm having a lot of trouble with getting my heart stimulated. The centers around it (solar p. and throat) stimulate amazingly but it's almost like my heart isn't there. Once in a while I can get it to stimulate a little but then my throat and Solar p. flare up and it distracts me. Does anyone have any advice?

CFTraveler
7th April 2007, 05:03 PM
Think of someone you love. Then feel the feeling you get in the heart area. Feel it expand throughout your chest. Just feel it and enjoy it, and feel gratitude that this makes you feel so good.
You don't have to necessarily do this when you do chakra work, but doing it every once in awhile can sensitize you to energy work in this area.

Flash_hound
7th April 2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks CF, I'll defiantly use that as I can feel some sensitivity there just playing with that.
Another question, I had trouble with my brow activating. I believe it was from doing energy exercises the night before and then getting up and doing more energy exercises as everything I did was more difficult and I got a little feeling there but compared to the rest of my body it was really insignificant. Maybe it's not good to start on a new primary center when your already energetically worn out?

CFTraveler
7th April 2007, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't worry about the brow activating- it should be the last thing you try to stimulate anyway. IMO, you can't be too grounded, but you can be too 'third eye' sensitive. I believe when you're ready to feel it, you'll feel it.

Flash_hound
7th April 2007, 05:45 PM
When I was little I used to have very intense feelings of guilt and fear a lot of the time. I went through a lot of stuff when I was in 6th grade to get rid of this, I can't even remember what I did, I just remember spending a lot of time getting rid of the guilt. I felt like it was wrong and when I finally got rid of it I felt like I had a solid stone in my chest and that for the first time I was empty. I wonder if this relates to my inability to get sensation in my heart? I feel like I can't experience emotion as readily as the next person and I've spent the last 2 or 3 years ridding myself of this blockage. Since I've started this program I've noticed my ability to receive positive emotions has increased a lot. But I still feel a block there and I wonder if this is what needs to be released in order for my to get sensations in my heart center. Could you give me some advice on techniques for clearing blockages in the heart?

Also when I was younger I had a lot of blockages in my brain (energetic blockages) I wonder if since a lot of energetic feeling is from clearing blockages and I don't have many or any there I'm not getting that natural buzz you get when you start to clear up blockages... Or another possibility was that when I was in 7th grade I had issues with my classmates making fun of me and being hostile because I was getting good grades in the class and answering all the questions that they couldn't answer... Could this lead to me trying to block off the energies in my head?

Anyway, once again, thank you for all of your help. And I'm going to try EFT to get rid of some of these problems (check http://www.emofree.com ) but your input would still be very nice. Thank you again!

CFTraveler
7th April 2007, 06:24 PM
When I was little I used to have very intense feelings of guilt and fear a lot of the time. I went through a lot of stuff when I was in 6th grade to get rid of this, I can't even remember what I did, I just remember spending a lot of time getting rid of the guilt. I felt like it was wrong and when I finally got rid of it I felt like I had a solid stone in my chest and that for the first time I was empty. I wonder if this relates to my inability to get sensation in my heart? I feel like I can't experience emotion as readily as the next person and I've spent the last 2 or 3 years ridding myself of this blockage. I'm not sure what you did to get rid of the guilt, but I believe that the answer may lie in what caused it in the first place. It may have been something that as an adult you would think insignificant "in the grand scheme of things" but at the time, with the mentality of a child, it was a big deal at the time. I remember when I was very young I stole a penny. I felt such guilt that I went and confessed to it. My parents laughed it off as nothing, but I felt that I had transgressed, anyway, and it took me a long time to get over it. I prob. did all kinds of things to 'pay back', when in reality it was my awareness of 'breaking' a principle (don't steal). Now this would be laughable, and that's why I don't talk about this. The last time I did, I got the most interesting look. :? :lol: .
I guess I think that maybe you have to get back to what caused it, feel whatever feelings you felt at the time, and forgive yourself (or others) for what happened. Then you can start with a clean slate and do all these other energetic things you can to clear whatever blockages are there.

Since I've started this program I've noticed my ability to receive positive emotions has increased a lot. But I still feel a block there and I wonder if this is what needs to be released in order for my to get sensations in my heart center. Could you give me some advice on techniques for clearing blockages in the heart? Not necessarily, other than what you have learned at NEW, and practicing forgiveness, and the Ninja meditation that is stickified at one of the Threads (maybe in the energy section?) would help.

Also when I was younger I had a lot of blockages in my brain (energetic blockages) I wonder if since a lot of energetic feeling is from clearing blockages and I don't have many or any there I'm not getting that natural buzz you get when you start to clear up blockages... Or another possibility was that when I was in 7th grade I had issues with my classmates making fun of me and being hostile because I was getting good grades in the class and answering all the questions that they couldn't answer... Could this lead to me trying to block off the energies in my head? Well, I do know a bit of how it feels to be picked on at a certain age, and I did close myself off emotionally not only from a certain amount of people, but also from the talents (which I suppressed) that caused the conflicts, and the amount of self-loathing I felt at the time for having those talents. I'm not sure I would know how to get rid of energy blockages in your case, but I have the feeling that reconnecting with those emotions, and doing the 'memory self love technique' I read somewhere (I'll describe at the end of this post) may or may not be helpful.

Anyway, once again, thank you for all of your help. And I'm going to try EFT to get rid of some of these problems (check http://www.emofree.com ) but your input would still be very nice. Thank you again! You're welcome. I hope some of this helps.

Memory self-love tech.: Go back to a part of your life when you felt lack of love from a loved one, etc. Relive the moment as an observer. (Not so easy but doable). Observe the child you were at the time, and how the hurt feelings emanated from this child. Go to this child, hug him (her) Tell him (her) I'm here for you. I love you. I appreciate you. I behold the great potential you have. Feel love for this child, convey it.
This has been described as reconnecting with your lost child, or also recovering soul fragments.
I'm not sure if this is what you need, but it's something, just in case.

Flash_hound
7th April 2007, 07:32 PM
I'll try that and tell you the results :-).

hasalameth
8th April 2007, 12:14 PM
Nice, I just tried that little exercise and it opened up some things. But there's a problem though, the only moment I can remember with a feeling of this was when my first gf and I broke up, and I was already 17 years old. Any tips on finding that child in another situation? Perhaps another life?

CFTraveler
8th April 2007, 05:16 PM
Well, the trick is- you went to your first breakup (or your first painful breakup, and explored the feelings and other things that led to it). I suppose/hope you then dissected the situation until you were able to feel forgiveness, and were able to then get closure.
Now, go back to the feeling you had when it first happened (hurt.) Embrace the feeling. Now, with the feeling in your heart, try to see if there was a time before that when you had a similar feeling. Let it take you to that time before.
If there is no time before, then you're done with this particular exercise for this particular feeling.

Flash_hound
8th April 2007, 06:00 PM
Last night I was going to sleep and I tried to find the root of my heart problem and I realized that it was that I was afraid for my soul because I watched a movie about a guy giving his soul up to the devil. So I started blocking off my soul because I was afraid something would take it. But after studying this I realized that if something were to take my sould out of my body, I would die. As soon as I had this though I felt an explosion of feeling in my heart primary center.

Today (Day 28) I felt an electric tingling around my brow center when I started to activate it. After that it felt cool, like somone had placed a partially melted ice cube there. It was a really weird feeling, I started to do some energy raising recently and my brow center just opened up again...