PDA

View Full Version : Poll- did OBEs come natural to you?

nightserpent
8th September 2005, 10:25 PM
Through other conversations here, I am becoming increasingly curious as to what percentage of us have had OBEs come naturally (and are perhaps here to learn to harness them).

laiana
8th September 2005, 11:34 PM
Nope, I have had to start from scratch :)

enoch
9th September 2005, 09:13 AM
I've yet to obe. I had a curious natural encounter a few years ago which lead me to follow this but so far nothing matching it. :P

nightserpent
10th September 2005, 03:04 PM
This is interesting, as 4/4 here clicked on having no prior experience. However, in another thread, it seems at least half had some sort of naturally occuring experience before studying anything.

Leorith
10th September 2005, 03:37 PM
actualy it comes naturaly to me. I have OBE's when I lest expect them, I have yet to be able to do it on pourpouse unless I come aware when it's about to happen, which happens at lest once or twice a month.

CFTraveler
10th September 2005, 08:51 PM
Yes, ever since I was a little girl, spontaneous, about 6 a year, until 12 then puberty for me , then about 2 a year, most of my adult life until 3-4 years ago, when I read Leaving the Body (Rogo)- One induced, (a few spontaneous) and when I started reading MAP, one deliberate, but haven't projected at all in 1 year. (Still Lucid dream, though).

lena
13th September 2005, 03:22 AM
Nope, I was never aware of OBEs before I started reading about them. I'm glad there are other people like me because I feel discouraged sometimes reading through posts and thinking wah..everyone is like natural OBEer or psychic. Shish, should I be undertaking this? Plus, I know a lot of people who are not even into this kind of stuff and they OBE. You'd be suprised if you ask around, they just don't know what they are doing and it seems like they don't really care either.

Then there is an argument that if you are ready, it will just happen. Well, if I waited around for it to happen, I doubt it ever would :-\ I think in the process of getting ready, you grow spiritually like from things like yoga, meditation and energy work.

Take care,

Lena