PDA

View Full Version : Request

Sachiel
7th March 2007, 12:03 AM
A friend of mine and member of the quartet which I participate in has recently been diagnosed with viral menengitis. That said, I'm not really sure what I can do as I'm not proficient with any form of healing, and I'd like to ask if anyone would try their hand; I've done anything I've thought of.

If you don't know what menengitis is, it's an infection of the menenges (sp?) which are membrane barriers to neural fluids from the bloodstream, so as my mother put it, if that membrane is breached things could happen involving the central nervous system and death. She's on only motrin because it's viral.

Not sure how much varying information you all need (or don't need) especially since she wouldn't know this was happening and I respect her privacy, but seeing as you know me you may glean some needed information from the telepathic signature, etc.

Hopefully,

Sam.

CFTraveler
7th March 2007, 12:08 AM
You do know that Viral Meningitis is very very contagious, don't you? If you have please tell your doc; you're supposed to be in quarantine for two weeks for a positive diagnosis. :shock:
I'll send some healing for her and you too, jic.

Sachiel
7th March 2007, 12:12 AM
She is. I haven't seen her, I just heard, she just heard, etc.

Thank you.

7th March 2007, 01:30 AM
A friend of mine and member of the quartet which I participate in has recently been diagnosed with viral menengitis. That said, I'm not really sure what I can do as I'm not proficient with any form of healing, and I'd like to ask if anyone would try their hand; I've done anything I've thought of.

If you don't know what menengitis is, it's an infection of the menenges (sp?) which are membrane barriers to neural fluids from the bloodstream, so as my mother put it, if that membrane is breached things could happen involving the central nervous system and death. She's on only motrin because it's viral.

Not sure how much varying information you all need (or don't need) especially since she wouldn't know this was happening and I respect her privacy, but seeing as you know me you may glean some needed information from the telepathic signature, etc.

Hopefully,

Sam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis

Oh, goodness. Meningitis is something I would absolutely dread. Many, many, many, years ago my daughter came down with a disease which had the potential of affecting her meninges. It really scared us. I forget the name at the moment, but imagine what she had was bacterial, not viral.

I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Zak
8th March 2007, 05:26 AM
Can you send me or put up a picture of her. If this is not possible send me or put up as much information as your willing to put up about her including first and last name location ethnicity features etc. It REALLY helps for getting a good connection when you've never met someone.

I really want to put some effort into this one as I am soon going to start my 50 case studies for becoming a liscensed reiki practitioner in Canada!

Sachiel
2nd April 2007, 12:44 AM
Unfortunately I can't. As far as she is concerned I don't know she's sick and am just a normal person who doesn't "believe" in anything metaphysical.

Of that I apologise.

However, nothing in her energy body is resisting healing.

Either way, she apparently got better for a while then suffered a relapse, and I'm not sure what's going on right now.

Dialgo
2nd April 2007, 01:13 AM
My prayers are with her. Keep us updated!