PDA

View Full Version : Overload problem

augoeides
7th March 2007, 03:31 AM
Greetings to you from across the ditch (NZ). I would like to ask your help because after reading your articles, I know you know what I am experiencing.

I have a hostile psion who is constantly overloading me. Reading JediKaren’s article “You’re Grounded” explained a lot of things, especially the link between tiredness and prolonged overload.

I can always feel extreme heat at points around the back of my neck (around medulla) as well as the sides of my head and top of my head. I also get really hot soles of the feet as well as base of feet and spine (input areas) and sometimes really heavy legs. I am aware now that often when I am feeling feel mentally shut down or what I call munted that my consciousness is being pulled out of my head, usually either forward from my forehead or up from the sides of my head that get really hot, or the top of my head. I have to consciously draw my awareness back into my head, which is an awful feeling. I found an article on “energy ripping” which explains the process. It also feels like I am being astrally pulled up at different places along my spine. I can feel a thick cloud of psi above my head connecting into the back of my neck.

Then sometimes have an extreme tiredness that is there when I wake or sudeenly hits while I am at my desk at work. I thought it was a lack of energy and I would receive the mental suggestion to build up my psi. through breathing exercises. Then yesterday, feeling tired I started to feel as I was going to black out while doing a breath retention. I also experience headaches, concentration and memory disturbances characteristic of overload and feel what I call abstracted or disassociated and have to keep trying to focus into the present moment, locked into some kind of psi loop.

I also notice that my energy is pulled up in my body from my lower belly (and legs) towards my head, and I have to consciously relax to help it sink back down. The constant rumination and worry, fear and searching for solutions keeps me tense and over preoccupied on it, and locks psi into areas of my body through tension (like the feeling of pressure at the top of my head and the tense muscle areas on my neck)

I’m also experiencing mind control stuff, like going to do things I didn’t intend while feeling absent minded and Electrokinesis, sometimes I touch objects and the spark is so powerful I can see it. I have never found anyone else who understands what I am going through – can you please help, as I’m worried that I’m going to blow a fuse because of the intensity of the overload.

Robert Bruce
23rd January 2008, 05:37 AM
G'day!

First, I suggest you read my book, PPSD, and also my web articles on this subject (new articles added today).

In particular, read the 'sleeping earthed' and 'magnets for protection' and 'mega salt baths' articles.

These will help.

I also recommend you get a full checkup by a medical doctor. Some of your symptoms could result from neuropathy that has a physical cause.

I also strongly recommend you get a copy of my new book, Energy Work, and apply the methods and principles given to healing and protecting yourself.

Take care, Robert