PDA

View Full Version : The Tomb of Jesus

Zak
8th March 2007, 05:01 AM
I just watched this last night on Vision t.v. It's a channel we get in Canada. I don't know what it would be on in the U.S. if it is on at all.

Basically there IS NOW scientific proof that Jesus exited. They have found his Tomb but when they first found it they didn't know it was him. The Tomb was going to be covered over by a construction crew so they re-burried his bones as well as everyone else in the Tomb according to Jewish custom.

Basically the ossuaries (bone coffins, smaller than coffin bigger than an urn) have all the names on them and they rounded them up and did all this scientific evidence stuff on them. I'm not going to go into it because you can read about it (search on the net) or watch the movie.

In the Tomb written on the ossuaries were Jesus son of Joseph, Maria (mary), Joseph son of ...(can't remember his dad's name, not a bible reader), Mariamne (Mary Magdalene, a very rare name in those times, greek origin), there were also 4 brothers of Jesus and a small child named Judah! This was the son of Mariamne and Jesus.

This is incredible evidence and IMHO the biggest news of the year, biggest find of the CENTURY. Yet in Canada's national newspaper it was on the front page for one day and only in the botoom corner with no picture until you went inside the paper. I find the overall focus of the media is taking a very unfortunate path. It is the most positive things in the world we need to focus on if we want them to happen more often. This is the bsic law of attracction.

When you're in a bad mood/bad frame of mind you'll notice you focus on the bad stuff in life. We need stories like these to be Front page stories the paper and media follow as they have a positive effect on our consciousness!