PDA

View Full Version : really significant projections

dtrepp22
9th March 2007, 09:00 AM
even though my back is hurting i have to tell you about my last 3 projections because they have been the most meaningful by far. Okay the first one i feel the vibrations and decide to just lye there with my eyes closed and listen in on the astral. So after a few seconds of darkness. i suddenly am looking up into the stars and trees and realize wow i must of floated sideways out of my room and am now outside. And the cool thing was that i was still lying horizontal. And i coulda made the argument before that my mind wanted to and so created my experiences but after that i realized theres no doubt that i truly leave my body, not that there was any doubt to begin with. Because i really floated outside when i was completely content to just lie there. My next ap I go a few blocks over and find myself floating down the street just cruising the neighborhood except this isnt the same neighborhood, its similar to my neighborhood but alot larger and more astral like. So first i pass a couple of astral women a little older in age and as i get close they slow down to a frame by frame type pace but i pass them and continue on I then aproach two little girls I stop next to one and say hello, the girl looking about 12 years old stops and before my eyes turns around away from me and begins to shrink and turns into this little evil elf thing. It looks at me and i see it clearly, it has meanicing little blue eyes it has a old mans face ,but evil and its white fang like teeth smile at me. And he says ive been looking for someone like you. In my astral body i make the sign of the cross and back away from it. it comes at me and i belt out "kneel before god" not meaing im god but that this evil little thing should kneel before god the weird thing is when i say this its not in my voice it was in a thunderous voice that even startled me. i lose sight of this thing after that and decide its time to end this projection. The really messed up thing though is that after im back in my body and open my eyes i can here him in my ear saying hey get back here im not done with you, which freaks me out so im like whoaa wiggle your toes come on snap out of it and even after that i can still hear buzzing in my ears. I couldnt believe i heard a menacing astral being even after opening my eyes. So now that i think of it ive had four projections id like to talk about. My next projection was one where i speak with beings but cant see them. This was a particularly pleasent projection and I think I went to a higher astral place because the beings were pleasent and even caring. So this was one of those projections where i just sink downwards at varying rates of speed all while talking with whoever responds when i call out hello. So at first they ask me questions about my death, and i respond oh no i just am able to come here, wherever i am, when i fall asleep. I should mention though that unlike dreams after i project i wake up right after to find i just layed down an hour ago and always have trouble going back to sleep. They then say to each other must of been a accident and he doesnt know hes passed yet. I am interupted in the middle of this talking when i feel myself falling at a high rate of speed. I am suddenly in a place that i would describe as looking like the middle of the earth. Its just bright orange and fiery looking like lava and im just floating in it. I yell out to the beings i was talking with and say im in some red lava, to which they respond just think of clouds and youll be outta there in no time. So i take there advice and think of clouds and i begin to see myself shooting through what appears like soil but before i make it to the surface i wake. And to be honest i think i awoke because i had been away from my body for longer than ever before and i remember making a snoring type sound when i was in the "lava''. And i think that snoring may have been my body struggling to breath with my astral body gone so long or it had to do with where i was cant be sure. But that was a good projection and i was glad to chat with these beings that were kind. Oh yeah i felt sad for a second i dont know why, while talking with these beings and one asked why are you sad, to which I responded i dont know where that came from. We talked about more stuff and i really think my ability to project is a special gift. My projection the night after that wasnt so pleasent if anything it was very interesting, very enlightning, but came from a melevolent women. So after the night before im happy to project again on this day. From the moment i pop out of my body and open my eyes i sense something is wrong, its really dark and something bad is in the air i start floating towards my closet and say whoaa i dont want to go in there i turn around and float out my window. I see that everything looks normal except theres a lamp post like youd see on a street coming up from the middle of my fence. I float down and stand on the top of my wooden fence. I turn and look at my house which looks completely normal except when i look below my second story bedroom window theres a lady sitting at ground level. i didnt get the best look but it kinda looked like she was at a desk doing something, who knows thats just a guess but I immediatly recognized this women was not good so i jumped up and floated away the whole time looking at her. She sees me and leaps up and floats towards me, and i can see her clear as you or i can see in the astral and she says " red lava huh i got your red lava right here" and she puts her arms in front of her and two streams of red ghost buster type stuff comes flying at me I dont feel anything and make a joke wow we should have sex but lose sight of her and dont hear a laugh and decide well just in case her attack can have a negative effect on me in a way i currently dont understand i should get outta here and went back to my body.So considering during my pleasent astral projection the night before i said i appear to be in red lava or something, this thing must of been around and heard me say that which has made the astral undoubtedly as real as it comes because like i said she said i got your red lava right here. And believe me i dont dream of molevolent women vividly attacking me with witty remarks. its just not my thing, of course im talking with people who already know just how real this atral plane is. So there it is, ive rambled on in my style of writing but its because i cant get out my excitement fast enough and i apologize. I wish i didnt have fibromyalgia or else id carefully type out every detail but my back gets hurting so ,ya know.