PDA

View Full Version : fractal charge define and measure what is projected astrally

danwinter
12th March 2007, 06:40 PM
did you know ed wilson at monroe found phi (eeg)was key to
projection of transcendence..

wonder why?

goldenmean.info/fractalgravity
to measure what you project (fractality limits the coherence of your biofield

.goldenmean.info/braincoherence

Links removed- please refrain from posting links if you have less than 10 posts; if you feel posting them is important (people can copy and paste to their own browser) please speak to admin about this.
Thanks, CF.

Tom
12th March 2007, 07:18 PM
When I tried copying and pasting the addresses in new windows (rather than clicking on them) to see what it was, I saw the really long pages of dense text and had no luck sorting through what it was I was looking at.

journyman161
12th March 2007, 07:50 PM
The links work for me but the 1st site comes across as gibberish to me. Lots of wierd terms linked together as thought they mean something - eg. -Scale Invariance (Non Destructive Compression or "Global Scaling") Is Optimized by Golden Ratio in the symmetry of the stellated Dodeca (which is DNA / Earth Grid & Zodiac):

Now I know of Scale Invariance as the property whereby when you change size or length or scale of something there is no change in property. What that has to do with the dodecahedron displayed I don't know & the dodecahedron is implied to the DNA. There is no explanation of how Scale Invariance might be optimised by the Golden Ration...

And there's this - This may also suggest why PHI / Golden Ratio so closely approximates 7/5 Pi / e. I have no idea why it's important that Phi is approximately seven-fifths of Pi divided by e. I'd have thought if it was a meaningful relationship it would be exact...?

The site author might have a point or might not - I can't penetrate the meaning of what he is trying to say.