PDA

View Full Version : Heal my Grandfather!!!!!!

blacktiger057
12th March 2007, 11:04 PM
Hi everyone!

A few days ago, my g-father had a stroke. He's okay, but he doesn't remember anything about anyone. PLease help heal his mind and prevent another stroke from happening again! Thank you for all your help. I'm crying now as I'm typing this. PLease include him in your prayers!

Beekeeper
13th March 2007, 05:29 AM
Absolutely, Blacktiger. I'll pray for you and your family too.

With love.

14th March 2007, 12:23 AM
Hi everyone!

A few days ago, my g-father had a stroke. He's okay, but he doesn't remember anything about anyone. PLease help heal his mind and prevent another stroke from happening again! Thank you for all your help. I'm crying now as I'm typing this. PLease include him in your prayers!
How horrible! I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

blacktiger057
17th March 2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks guys! I have been praying hard to everything that I know and believe in!

journyman161
17th March 2007, 12:49 PM
On a practical note, try to get Omega 3 lipids into him - they help rebuild neuronic paths. Oily fish like salmon or get some capsules. Also bone marrow from animals has nutrients that assist.

Get him onto natural foods & spend time with him pointing out the things around him using the formula of 'Look at ... Thank you. Look at ... Good! The ... is where you point at things or events around him. The Thank you & Good is where you acknowledge him for looking. What you're doing is reattaching him to the world in which he is living.

19th March 2007, 02:14 PM
On a practical note, try to get Omega 3 lipids into him - they help rebuild neuronic paths. Oily fish like salmon or get some capsules. Also bone marrow from animals has nutrients that assist.

Get him onto natural foods & spend time with him pointing out the things around him using the formula of 'Look at ... Thank you. Look at ... Good! The ... is where you point at things or events around him. The Thank you & Good is where you acknowledge him for looking. What you're doing is reattaching him to the world in which he is living.
Well, I guess we agree on something, after all!!