PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of the saying "Godfather of a Deadman&

dkane
13th March 2007, 12:10 AM
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has heard of the saying "God Father of a Deadman"?

I had a lucid dream-->projection this morning ie I wasnt planning on projecting though its a common occurance to become completely aware and "awake" while in dreaming state, then maintan it for the entire night. Well this morning while i was still in this state I was travelling with my younger brother (we do this alot-even when hes awake?Does anyone know more about this?) and I was hanging out in some sort classroom with other people/spirits as a visitor. Anyway there seemed to be who i felt was a cordinator/teacher that was leading the class in some sort of martial arts/development training. I felt I knew him somehow, and decided I would like to learn more about where I was,about myself, and any other information i can aquire when im in that state. Basically I follow him and corner him in an alley way of some type.

As I approach him, He says "stop! have to come to find vengence!?" and what I feel as runs straight through me. Suprised I said. "No?.. Why? Do I know you from a past life or something?"

Hes says "yes..so you do not seek vengence from me?"
I say " No... I have no memory of you-as I still have a body at this time"
" Are you sure" he says
I said " yes- I want no vengence" my brother and I travel he alot and we have bodies (hence no memory of anything to be vengeful for-even if a part of me hadnt forgiven him)

Anyway-so we go for a drive together and he proceeds to tell me..

"Well just as their are "Godfathers" for the Living people, there is a thing called a "Godfather of a deadman". Then he prononces it in what sounds like Moari(new zealands native language). He then procceeds to start telling me a story of how their was a man who had a daughter.....and i lost the connection and came back to my body.

Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this?

DK