PDA

View Full Version : my wallet is lost

chips
14th March 2007, 04:17 AM
are there any remote viewers out there that will help me find it? its a cheap black wallet with my brown and white school ID in it.. it also has a white and green library card and it has no money.. it should be in my house somewhere.

Beekeeper
14th March 2007, 11:24 AM
Chips,

Have you tried clearing your mind and just letting the image of where it is come into your head? Or ask a runner guide to find it:

RUNNERS: I love runner guides. They are just like they sound-runners devoted to helping you find things or Connect you to people or things you need. They are usually earth spirits, fairies, or souls who have lived in great harmony with nature, such as native Americans or indigenous people in their past lives. .I have a runner from the rain forest named Gopo who finds my key all the time. You keep the same few runners all your life.
Sonia Choquette "Conscious one" course.

Or, if you're from a Catholic background, pray to St Anthony. All this works for me.

chips
14th March 2007, 09:50 PM
interesting.. ive never heard of a running guide but i'll try that too. i remember last time when i lost my wallet, i created a psi construct that looked exactly like it, and i let it hover around the house until the construct felt a pressure when i made it hover over my couch.. so i went to the couch and i found my wallet inbetween the couch cracks. hopefully this technique will work for me again.

Beekeeper
14th March 2007, 11:50 PM
Always best if we can cut out the middleman and solve our own problems! :D

chips
15th March 2007, 06:15 AM
i really have to rely on my instincts more often!!! ive been trying to use remote viewing to find my wallet and over and over again i have been seeing this tv in my room and ive went to my tv time and time again and havent found my wallet around it.. well, i found my wallet which turned out to be right next to the tv. but the reason why i couldent see it at first was because it was on a chair and a shirt was on top of it. i should have done a more thorough search the first time i used remote viewing.

Beekeeper
16th March 2007, 05:03 AM
Good to hear.

CFTraveler
16th March 2007, 03:12 PM
I also use a pendulum when I can't find things. Ask 'yes' or 'no' questions- your higher self knows!

Zak
16th March 2007, 05:38 PM
Wow, cool technique's everyone. I guess it just boils down to intention?

Personally I was taught by my reiki master to use the mental/emotional healing symbol taught in level 2. It helps bring up the image of where you found something or if it doesn't do that you will find the object within 10 minutes or so.

star
16th March 2007, 06:06 PM
I never thought to use Sei He Ki like that.