PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming about someone you haven't met yet

Amethyst
16th March 2007, 07:50 PM
Hi everyone.
About a month ago I had a strange dream in which I was lost somewhere in a rural area near New Jersey (I'm from New York City) I managed to get to a sort of restaurant where I met a lady that I strangly recognized as the wife of one of my husband's friends.

The weird part is that I have never met the lady and had no idea how she looked like or even her name. Her husband never described her and he only mentions her briefly, so I practically knew nothing about her.

In the dream she is sitting on a chair, while taking a break from her work, she apparently worked in the restaurant because she had a uniform and a hair net. I asked her for directions and she instructed me on how to get back to NY form there. I thanked her I prepared to leave, but I noticed that she looked very depressed, so I went back to ask her if she needed some help. She told me that her family was having a lot of problems in Italy and that she was very worried. I told her that I was going to pray for her so that everything is back to normal.

I woke up very depressed and worried about her and I kept suffering for days. I told my husband about it but he didn't want to tell his friend because he didn't want to freak him out. I would ask my husband everyday about his friend to see if he said something about his wife. As I promised the lady I prayed for her and her family. My worry gradually eased off as the week went by.

Last wek, my husband's friend came home to visit and I couldn't keep myself from asking about his wife. I asked him to show me a picture of her to confirm if I had really seen her in my dream. He pulled out a wallet picture he carried with him and I was shocked. She was the lady in my dream! same face, same hair color and lenght, the only difference is that she look a bit slimmer in the photo, but then he told me that she had gained a little weight from the time that photo was taken.

I could not believe my eyes, but what was more shocking is that he told me that she indeed had been troubled by family issues lately. He said that her mother, who is very old had fallen down and was very bad condition and that his brother had been diagnosed with a strange type of cancer. But what is more striking is that the cancer magically dissapeared, and the doctors did not understand how and why. The lady's mother recovered and is doing well too. As a bonus, he told me that his wife does work in a restaurant (not in NJ, though), and that she always wear a hair net.

I always had clairvoyant dreams, but I never had such an experience. It was unbelievable. Most of my dreams are just visions of the future, but this one had something very special, because it was about the present, someone else's present and I even though I don't think my prayers had nothing to do with the happy ending, I am glad to have been part of it, as a guest...