PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Kundalini site

yormie
17th March 2007, 08:25 PM
Someone pointed me in the direction of this site. It's extremely in depth so should be useful for most people. :)

Moderators Note: Removed link. Sorry but we don't allow members to post links before they have 10 contributory posts, even if useful, & we have a limit of 20 before links to commercial sites can be posted.
This is part of our constant campaign against spam.

Zak
17th March 2007, 08:36 PM
thats a great resource, thanks!

I was reading about amrita... interesting stuff.

operasinger
27th March 2007, 12:23 AM
I don't remember if it was you or someone else who asked links about Kundalini. Here is only two I found but I suppose Aunt Clair could have more of them . Also I remember seeing somewhere here :?: list of links concerning this subject. Anyway here we go: http://www.kundaliniyoga.org and http://www.swamij.com

But as said I'm sure also ganjananda knows different links so maybe write to him.Hmm, reminds me, I haven't heard about him for a while, I hope he's doing ok?

Also if there is someone who is in need for distance healing feel free to pm.

yormie
28th March 2007, 04:32 PM
Just a note to the mods. I'm not a spammer. Ive been a member here for quite a while i just don't post very often. I suppose i better get my post count up then because that really is an excellent site and probably one of the most informative ive seen on the internet. Sorry to sound rude (because this will haha)I think maybe common sense should be used a little more when it comes to rules like this. Although i also appreciate that sometimes maybe the mods don't have time to go over everything with a fine tooth comb.

Tom
28th March 2007, 04:56 PM
Someone pointed me in the direction of this site. It's extremely in depth so should be useful for most people. :)

Moderators Note: Removed link. Sorry but we don't allow members to post links before they have 10 contributory posts, even if useful, & we have a limit of 20 before links to commercial sites can be posted.
This is part of our constant campaign against spam.

It would be nice to know what the link is, if only so I can see if it is one that I already know about. Given that it is unlikely to be a link to buy prescription drugs or to videos of an "adult" nature, why can't we just have someone with a post count over 20 tell us all about it?

Zak
28th March 2007, 08:14 PM
http://biologyofkundalini.com/

I guess I got to it before the moderator did!

lightworker
29th March 2007, 03:49 AM
great link. especially the part about consciously incarnating. :shock: so that must be our purpose in life.

yzzum
4th April 2007, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the link, it helps me alot! :D

4th April 2007, 01:12 PM
Yup, simple solution here, if you have a link to a useful site, pm a friend with a higher post count or a moderator for approval of the link first. Worse case scenario, have another member post the link for you. Sometimes the links removed are useful, but as was stated earlier, it would make it very difficult for the mods to remove spam if they had to look into the details of each members membership, and check out the links themselves each time. Thanks for sharing the interesting links!

CFTraveler
4th April 2007, 05:38 PM
Yup, simple solution here, if you have a link to a useful site, pm a friend with a higher post count or a moderator for approval of the link first. Worse case scenario, have another member post the link for you. Sometimes the links removed are useful, but as was stated earlier, it would make it very difficult for the mods to remove spam if they had to look into the details of each members membership, and check out the links themselves each time. Thanks for sharing the interesting links! Excellent solution.