PDA

View Full Version : THE MONTH OF MARCH IS DEADLY!

blacktiger057
19th March 2007, 12:13 AM
:shock: Another prayer. Today there is good news and bad news. My grandpa's memory is back :D ! We don't no wut caused it to trigger, but the good news is that he is healed and out of the hospital!!! Now the bad news. My great aunt has shingles and is in great pain. Please send her your love and prayers. Then, just today, we were at the B&B Circus(The Greatest Show On Earth). It was better last year. As we were leaving my brother fell down a whole flight of steps and became unconscious. :!: He was rushed to the ER and can't remeber anything that happened today. Joe, my brother, is in the hospital and they are doing X rays right now as I type. Luckily, there is no internal bleeding. PLease pray for all of my family members!

CFTraveler
19th March 2007, 02:41 PM
"I see your great aunt healing and comfortable, free of pain, and I see your brother healing, his memory swiftly returning, his mind clear and sharp, his body healthy, and Divine order in all your lives."

21st March 2007, 01:54 PM
Oh, my goodness... I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

22nd March 2007, 07:44 AM
I will pray as well

blacktiger057
22nd March 2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks again everyone

23rd March 2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks again everyone
How's your brother doing?

blacktiger057
24th March 2007, 02:40 AM
He has been having serious headaches and is unable to go to school. But his memory is all there now, thank god. The only thing he doesn't remember was the circus! My aunt's conditioning is worse and is sufferening a great deal unfortunately. After praying to Alphonsa, almost all of my aunt's blisters went away, but came back within 3 days. PLease continue to send her and my brother your prayers!

Zak
24th March 2007, 09:40 PM
I'll have to try some of these Alphonsa prayers...

I will place both of them on my reiki grid tonight for continuou sending.