PDA

View Full Version : UG Krishnamurti

sono
19th March 2007, 06:01 AM
Does anyone have knowledge about the phenomenon reported to have taken place in the body of UG Krishnamurti, where the chakras seem to have manifested physically as bumps of various colours & shapes on his back? Apparently at one stage he could not walk barefoot because of the effects of energy coming up from the earth -and at every full moon his body manifests a serpent-like coil about the neck, reminiscent of Shiva. . . .
Best wishes and thanks

Aunt Clair
19th March 2007, 08:46 AM
I had not heard of U. G. Krishnamurti before . Evidently he became a recluse in March 2007 wanting to die alone .He was born on July 9, 1918 in Masulipatam, India.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U._G._Krishnamurti

I googled this and can not vouch for its veracity ;

His friends observed swellings up and down his torso, neck and head, at those points called chakras. These swellings of various shapes and colors came and went at regular intervals. On his lower abdomen, the swellings were horizontal, cigar-shaped bands. Above the navel was a hard, almond-shaped swelling. A hard, blue swelling, like a large medallion, in the middle of his chest was surmounted by another smaller, brownish-red, medallion-shaped swelling at the base of his throat. These two `medallions' were as though suspended from a varicolored, swollen ring--blue, brownish and light yellow--around his neck, as in the pictures of some Hindu gods.

There were other similarities: his throat was swollen to a shape that made his chin seem to rest on the head of a cobra, as in the traditional images of Shiva. Just above the bridge of the nose was a white lotus-shaped swelling. All over the head the small blood vessels expanded, forming patterns like the stylized lumps on the heads of some statues of the Buddha. Like the horns of Moses and the Taoist mystics, two large and hard swellings periodically appeared and disappeared. The arteries in his neck, blue and snake-like, expanded and rose into his head.

I do not want to be an exhibitionist, but you are doctors. There is something to the symbolism they have in India -- the cobra. Do you see the swellings here? -- they take the shape of a cobra. Yesterday was the new moon. The body is affected by everything that is happening around you; it is not separate from what is happening around you. Whatever is happening there, is also happening here -- there is only the physical response. This is affection. Your body is affected by everything that is happening around you; and you can't prevent this, for the simple reason that the armor that you have built around yourself is destroyed, so it is very vulnerable to everything that is happening there. With the phases of the moon -- full moon, half moon, quarter moon -- these swellings here take the shape of a cobra. Maybe that is the reason why some people have created all these images -- Siva and all those kinds of things. But why should it take the shape of a cobra? I have asked many doctors why this swelling is here, but nobody could give me a satisfactory answer. I don't know if there are any glands or anything here.

There are certain glands ... This I have discussed so many times with doctors who are doing research into the ductless glands. Those glands are what the Hindus call "chakras." These ductless glands are located in exactly the same spots where the Hindus speculated the chakras are. There is one gland here which is called the 'thymus gland'. That is very active when you are a child -- very active -- they have feelings, extraordinary feelings. When you reach the age of puberty it becomes dormant -- that's what they say. When again this kind of a thing happens, when you are reborn again, that gland is automatically activated, so all the feelings are there. Feelings are not thoughts, not emotions; you feel for somebody. If somebody hurts himself there, that hurt is felt here --not as a pain, but there is a feeling, you see -- you automatically say "Ah!"

Physical Transformation~the experiences of U.G. Krishnamurti
by Jane Wiltshire
http://www.themiracletimes.com/Nov-03/UGK.htm
http://www.well.com/~jct/ugbio/ugbio9.htm