PDA

View Full Version : Even if you have a lucid dream

Rain, iF
20th March 2007, 08:16 PM
I had another lucid dream! This one lasted a little longer and I was a little more lucid, but it was weird because I wasn't all the way lucid. The only part of the dream that was within my control was myself. I had complete control over myself. My sight was amazing again, Everything was in really sharp detail. Still no flying though, and no passing through things. I actually remember jamming my finger in the back door of my house trying to put my hand through it lol.

I was able to remember body spinning though. it was almost orgasmic, and Beekeeper you were right, it did make me a little more lucid, but I couldn't control anything else. I wanted to race someone from my dream in a sweet car. My first experience was wierd, and i'm begining to think that maybe I wasn't really lucid. But if that's true how is it that I could move around at free will? And I was aware of my conscious. Idunno, any ideas as to what that is? The tips for more lucidity didn't work either. Maybe it wasnt a lucid dream

CFTraveler
20th March 2007, 08:24 PM
I had another lucid dream! This one lasted a little longer and I was a little more lucid, but it was weird because I wasn't all the way lucid. The only part of the dream that was within my control was myself. I had complete control over myself. My sight was amazing again, Everything was in really sharp detail. Still no flying though, and no passing through things. I actually remember jamming my finger in the back door of my house trying to put my hand through it lol. If you knew you were dreaming you were lucid. Control is not necessarily a prerequisite for lucidity.

I was able to remember body spinning though. it was almost orgasmic, and Beekeeper you were right, it did make me a little more lucid, but I couldn't control anything else. I wanted to race someone from my dream in a sweet car. My first experience was wierd, and i'm begining to think that maybe I wasn't really lucid. But if that's true how is it that I could move around at free will? And I was aware of my conscious. Idunno, any ideas as to what that is? The tips for more lucidity didn't work either. Maybe it wasnt a lucid dream It has been my experience that when a place feels solid but I know I'm dreaming it's a lucid dream, and if I control the environment completely or go through things, chances are I've had an astral projection without separation (Like a phasing episode) or in which I slept through the separation.