23rd March 2007, 05:01 PM
Awsome, really looking forward to it!

bmercury
8th April 2007, 04:12 PM
pre-ordered on amazon.
can't wait

chips
29th May 2007, 03:17 AM
why is it that in the Ask Robert section, Robert says that his books comes out June 8th?

Korpo
29th May 2007, 04:36 AM
Amazon.de lists it for July - English version...

Oliver

Flash_hound
29th May 2007, 02:09 PM
I am so excited. I have it pre-ordered already. :D

blacktiger057
29th May 2007, 03:53 PM
A month ago I went to the bookstore, thinking it was out. I didn't see the 'pre' in front of 'order'. :lol:

chips
30th May 2007, 10:06 PM
Amazon.de lists it for July - English version...

Oliver
you mean the english version will come out in july?

TonyC
8th June 2007, 05:44 PM
Actually I should be getting my copy of this in the mail by the time I get home. Express shipping by UPS at barnes and nobles. Just out for delivery 5 hours ago... Im very excited about getting it...

Zak
10th June 2007, 01:50 AM
I just ordered it... I guess I was a wee tad late but it's now coming! :P

whitethorn
11th June 2007, 04:13 PM
I ordered it from Amazon UK last Sunday for a bargain price and it arrived today. Just skimmed through it but it looks kinda like a short version of the big book, look forward to reading through it. I was quite amused by the lack of genitals on one of the drawings - kinda looks like a man with female organs -funny- maybe its just me,sorry. :)

- just a note to say that having read a fair bit more, its an awesome addition and def not a small astral dynamics, some great and previously unpublished techniques that i think people will enjoy trying. Love it.

orygbus
16th June 2007, 04:01 PM
Any new reviews on the book?

Korpo
17th June 2007, 01:56 PM
Hello, I will just this early evening drive to the post office to get my copy. So much for the release date from Amazon.de :P

Oliver

Zak
17th June 2007, 03:42 PM
I got mine two days ago along with two other books. I have been so busy with so much work that I haven't really got chance to nose dive into any of them.

But it looks good and I skimmed through it briefly. Seems like it brings a lot of RB old information up to date and easier to understand and written with better writing to make it esier to understand! I get the sense that it has a lot of new tehniques as well.

boris
18th June 2007, 05:02 PM
I pre ordered and its getting to me, UK, july 10th

:x

whitethorn
19th June 2007, 04:03 PM
just a tip - if that is the case (above) then did you order by clicking the "used and new" section and order from the book depository for £4.99. because i did and they sent confirmation the following day and i had it within a week.

Astral_Ace
20th June 2007, 10:14 PM
Pre-ordered it from Amazon.ca also bought RB's Psychic Self-Defense book. Amazon.ca says ETA is August 10th but I highly doubt it will take that long to arrive, my guess is maybe mid July max. Can't wait though.

-Astral_Ace

Zak
20th June 2007, 11:08 PM
Astral Ace they told me I'd be a week and I live in Ontario.

I got mine from amazon.COM and got it in 2 days.

Astral_Ace
20th June 2007, 11:52 PM
Damn, the order is already going through so no cancelling now.
I don't mind waiting though, oh well.

Zak
21st June 2007, 02:01 AM
I was refering that since you ordered it from amazon.ca it will probably be even QUICKER, not slower.

Sweetie
21st June 2007, 08:36 PM
I just ordered myself a copy today.. along with a copy of Mastering Astral Projection. Should be delivered by next week.

I've made the decision to be more disciplined in meditation/trance work and to make time for serious attempts at projection.. not to mention energy work! I hold some fears about what I may actually see/feel on 'delving deeper' into meditation etc so its time to address these issues. The time feels right and reading about AD members experiences just makes me really keen to experience things for myself.

So.. I think buying the books is a good place to start and in the meantime I can concentrate on energy work, which is quite enjoyable once I actually get myself motivated! 8)

Zak
22nd June 2007, 01:43 AM
Great plan!

Lovely avatar by the way sweetie.

Louise43
26th July 2007, 12:32 PM
So.. I think buying the books is a good place to start and in the meantime I can concentrate on energy work, which is quite enjoyable once I actually get myself motivated! 8)

I find motivation and a wandering concentration my biggest stumbling block. I'm a typical Gemini and cannot focus on one thing for any length of time. I have ordered the CD of mastering Astral Projection in the hope that being guided will help me mantain a focus on what I'm doing and stop my thoughts jumping randomly from one thing to another.

Lou

Korpo
26th July 2007, 12:35 PM
I think that is simply the monkey mind. Meditative breathing could help. Robert's book has a good sub-chapter on abdominal breathing.

Counting breaths is a good thing, best to focus on the abdominal muscles during deep breathing, then count ten in/out breaths, repeat. If you lose count, start over.

Builds concentration, should help deepen the breath, can help training and relaxing the abdominal muscles.

Oliver

Louise43
26th July 2007, 01:04 PM
Thanks Oliver, but I have been attempting breathing exercises on and off for a couple of years now and have never been able to stop my mind wandering. It does it without me realising and after a while I think "Hold on I'm supposed to be concentrating on, sensations, breathing etc..." but I have already gone off on various tangents and have thought about numerous things before I notice.

I guess my monkey will just take a little more calming down than most :lol:

Lou

Korpo
26th July 2007, 01:19 PM
Hmm, that's ... unusual?

Perhaps something different, something that captures your awareness better? Like a mantra. I hate mantras, but for some people they provide better focus.

Among the meditation objects I remember are "a specific thought", an image, body awareness (or more specifically: breath), a mantra.

If your mind tends to wander, maybe you could better calm it down with Taiji? This could help slowing down the mind.

Also it is not strictly necessary to suppress the monkey mind. The first exercise recommended by Bardon is only observing the thoughts to cultivate the observation state. This method works by not attaching to thoughts or following a thought, but simply observing what arises and let go of it.

Oliver

CFTraveler
26th July 2007, 04:29 PM
Korpo wrote:
Also it is not strictly necessary to suppress the monkey mind. The first exercise recommended by Bardon is only observing the thoughts to cultivate the observation state. This method works by not attaching to thoughts or following a thought, but simply observing what arises and let go of it.
Ecco! I find this very helpful. You can also choose something the monkey mind throws at you and concentrate on a single aspect of it.

Flash_hound
26th July 2007, 04:34 PM
I've got the book and read up to the 6th chapter (finished the 5th starting on the sixth) and have loved every minute of it. All of it is great and I think it's a sweet stand alone book. I highly recommend it. As I read the chapters I just did everything as he wrote about it and (using a technique called muscle testing) found out that I had increased my energy 54% which is super cool. :-). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Really good book.

alwayson4
7th August 2007, 06:49 AM
Im in love with this book

Palehorse Redivivus
7th August 2007, 07:08 PM
I got a copy of the book pretty soon after it came out and read through it shortly after. Good stuff, that. :D It was especially timely for me, as I've recently been learning a lot more about just how blocked up my system is. Lots of useful tools and ideas in there.

Flash_hound
7th August 2007, 07:24 PM
I want to try doing a "Tanning Salon" technique where you imbue the tanning machine with burning out negative energy, and you sit in there mentally and feel the burning heat on your body. Then I would imagine the negative energy flowing down into little side things in the machine and have it syphon away... Do you think that would be effecting for clearing blockages? :)

CFTraveler
7th August 2007, 07:35 PM
Possibly. I don't know why not. Aunt Clair has indicated (if I remember correctly) that energy inflow is in the insoles and outflow is on the heels, so if you're 'lying in the 'tanning' machine', the 'dirty' energy could come out that way. Robert's 'baloon breathing' works in a similar way (but without the 'machine') only the 'dirty' energy goes out on the outbreath of the mouth.

Astral Exorcist
27th October 2007, 11:22 PM
Wow you nearly have got 10k posts ! CFT. Great stuff.

I think the book will be great to work with elementals. Still takes some time to convince my dad to buy it off ebay..

star
28th October 2007, 02:26 AM
You could attune it to AA Michaels Blue Flame and set intent for it to radiate outwards onto yourself. You don't have to find someone to give it to you either, you can just meditate/pray for it.

Or even Just attuning it to fire, thats easy. Just make sure you give it intent to only burn energy you don't need. Then clear it out when you've finished, only becuase adding too much of an element to some things tends to break them.

Shirley
11th February 2008, 05:55 AM
I already have astral dynamics book. Do you think this new book brings enough new information to justify buying it? Or is it mostly old news? I would also like to know the contents, the names of the chapters to have an idea of what if talks about. thanks

Korpo
11th February 2008, 06:55 AM
IMO it covers enough new material to recommend buying it. It has more detail on energy body development, introduces new circuits, energy tools and visualisations. It's a good stand-alone book on energy work.

Oliver