PDA

View Full Version : N.E.W. attempt and aura read

dastral
22nd March 2007, 12:56 PM
Hiya...

I've been reading the N.E.W. for past few days. Found I could do the tingling part with all over me no problems when I think of this part or that part of body. However I found that if I do from bottom (feet) to head, I sensed that somewhere between ankles and hips, its blocked. Any idea how to unblock them to allow the 'surge' to go up and down fully?

I had a distant Kundalini Reiki Attunement (number 2) done yesterday, and while I waited for it, I meditated. I meditated in front of large window and keeping the idea of "seeing" when closed eyes could change. I was pleasantly surprised to "see" that I only see red (as of my own eyelids) for a moment before it started to change to 'buzzing' grey/black/silver speckles all over with 'dirty cream' background... then it gradually changed to pulsing violet coloured waves with white/cream/silver over it for few mins - it was actually nice. Then I gradually realised it has changed to lovely tone of pink with gold energy lines pulsing out all over. Quite a surreal sight. I also recognised it as my aura, cos I had a reading with Aunt Clair last week and she said my aura is 'rose pink with gold lines running through them'. So wow, I've seen my aura - what a bliss.

Then I could 'see' a black dot trying to 'pulse' open but kept reducin and expand, etc for few mins... then I got a nice warming feeling coming over me. I wondered if it was my third eye trying to open or something else altogether. I think I only meditated for at least 15 mins...

I tend to jump out of meditations and trances quickly, and I have no idea why I do this. Anyone have a better way to stay longer without getting distracted, more 'aware' or impatient? My eyelids will just open themselves anyway...

Today I feel bit out of sorts, and I am not sure why this is so, perhaps something like 'side effects' from the attunement or I need more rest/break! I sometimes feel that I need to do much more and there's not enough time, etc... drives me crazy!

Anyway Im off to bed now and do more meditation tmw!

Till then cheers!

Zak
5th April 2007, 04:04 PM
I forget the name of it but colours and patterns behind your eyelids aren't aspects of your aura. Clairvoyance is either seeing with your minds eye at a distance, which is what Aunt Claire did for you (unless you live really close to her and saw her in person?), or it is seeing with the eyes open. The eye's open is a more difficult ability than minds eye clairvoyance. If you lose your eye's for a moment and press on the eyelids you'll see a whole aray of cloured lights and streamers appear.

If you want to hone this ability I suggest in a dim room stand in front of a large mirror without a shirt on and gaze roughly at your neck but not focus on it. This way you get a view of your head and shoulders with the parts of your eye that will pick up your aura. You can never see the aura from looking right at it and focusing on it. It is osmething you see "out of the corner of your eye" in theory but you can be looking at it. Might sound confusing but the hey is to not focus on it but GAZE at it almost lazily. You may begin to see about a 1cm film around your outline that if you look away is superimposed onto whtever you move your baze at for a moment.

This is the first level of the aura which is closest to the physical. This is the raw energy of your energy body and if you are physically active you may have an easier time seeing it. Being phyally fit and healthy makes this layer thicker and coarser. Martial artists will often have VERY noticeable energy around them, very coarse and thcik plus they can control it ver well.

Hope this helps clear clarifie things. Seeing these lights etc are a good sign that your third eye is very functional so seeing your aura should come naturally to you. :)

In terms of staying in meditation longer, slowly increase the length of time you're in it for as the body does become restless ad needs to get used to sitting for longer and longer periods of time slowly.

Korpo
5th April 2007, 05:00 PM
You can never see the aura from looking right at it and focusing on it. It is osmething you see "out of the corner of your eye" in theory but you can be looking at it. Might sound confusing but the hey is to not focus on it but GAZE at it almost lazily. You may begin to see about a 1cm film around your outline that if you look away is superimposed onto whtever you move your baze at for a moment.

Hey, is that true, Zac? Great!

Beginning this winter I began seeing slightly colored outlines around persons, especially during our business meetings - first of all I then tend to a somewhat more "elsewhere" state ;) and second of all, the meeting rooms have long, white walls I can see the phenomenon against. It seems to be stronger if a person is active in some way. When I "refocus" it gets lost, but when I my mind and eyes begin to wander I can see this, like an afterimage in color and transparency, but always as an outline of a person. Or things. But for example not of a shadow, IIRC. So I was pretty sure it was no problem of the optical apparatus.

Well, that year of energy work has truely paid off. :)

Besides, dastral, Zac is absolutely right, you can see the weirdest patterns when the eyes are closed and you apply some pressure on them. Checkered patterns of light, or something like all blood vessels in the eye lighting up, or other stuff. I was quite surprised.

I still think that the colors one can see during being sunk into meditation signify something, and could very well be a glimpse of the aura. I usually think they represent the kind of energy you're just in contact with, and some systems of energy work associate certain colors directly with certain kinds of energy, like cosmic, earthly, etc. So I don't think that it means "nothing" :) , especially since you seem to have reacted so strongly to it emotionally, which can always be hint about resonating with an idea.

Best wishes,
Oliver

CFTraveler
5th April 2007, 06:50 PM
To complement what Zachary already told you:

Hiya...

I've been reading the N.E.W. for past few days. Found I could do the tingling part with all over me no problems when I think of this part or that part of body. However I found that if I do from bottom (feet) to head, I sensed that somewhere between ankles and hips, its blocked. Any idea how to unblock them to allow the 'surge' to go up and down fully? Keep doing what you're doing. You don't get strong sensations the first time, and the feet and hands are the most sensitive for this type of experience. If you wish, you can change the 'instrument' of your tactile visualization to make the sensation stronger. In the past, I have used imaginary bb's (ball bearings) running up and down the inside of my legs to create the feeling and it's worked for me. I have also tried a bottle brush (those with stiff bristles used to clean the inside of bottles) or even a wirebrush (like the kind used to scrape metal before soldering) or even sandpaper. Your imagination is the limit.

I had a distant Kundalini Reiki Attunement (number 2) done yesterday, and while I waited for it, I meditated. I meditated in front of large window and keeping the idea of "seeing" when closed eyes could change. I was pleasantly surprised to "see" that I only see red (as of my own eyelids) for a moment before it started to change to 'buzzing' grey/black/silver speckles all over with 'dirty cream' background... then it gradually changed to pulsing violet coloured waves with white/cream/silver over it for few mins - it was actually nice. Then I gradually realised it has changed to lovely tone of pink with gold energy lines pulsing out all over. Quite a surreal sight. Any time you meditate (or sit still for any amount of time in the daylight) you'll see this. You can turn this into a great exercise to improve your clairvoyance, by changing the colors you see on purpose. Once you get good at it, you can incorporate this with your chakra meditations, and 'see' the color of the chakra you're working on. Of course, don't do it unless you've been working with NEW for a long time, because the object is to 'feel' them, and concentrating on visualization may get in the way. But once you're proficient at it, it's a good meditative tool.
Oh, the fun we can have with all this stuff!

Then I could 'see' a black dot trying to 'pulse' open but kept reducin and expand, etc for few mins... then I got a nice warming feeling coming over me. I wondered if it was my third eye trying to open or something else altogether. I think I only meditated for at least 15 mins... More than likely this was an afterimage from a light flash that you saw when your eyes were open. I also play with those, trying to control their dissapearing and reappearing in different colors.

I tend to jump out of meditations and trances quickly, and I have no idea why I do this. Anyone have a better way to stay longer without getting distracted, more 'aware' or impatient? My eyelids will just open themselves anyway... I think I just did, without meaning to...

Today I feel bit out of sorts, and I am not sure why this is so, perhaps something like 'side effects' from the attunement or I need more rest/break! I sometimes feel that I need to do much more and there's not enough time, etc... drives me crazy! Are you getting enough regular sleep? I'm not knowledgeable in Reiki, but I have the impression that Reiki attunements are supposed to make you feel better, but like I said, I don't know much about it.

Anyway Im off to bed now and do more meditation tmw!

Till then cheers! Good morning. :lol:

CFTraveler
5th April 2007, 07:01 PM
Here's where I got that notion, but it looks like I was wrong (interesting thread, really)
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5224

dastral
10th April 2007, 03:31 AM
Hey, thanks to all who responded. Been away...

Thanks for the insights. It looks like I got lots to go through, eh? lol... part of life lesson - BE PATIENT!? :roll:

As a kid I was able to see many people's aura - the shimmering white-gold, depending who. It disappeared when I was a teenager, and now I can see many objects with their auras around, especially chairs... just their immediate aura - not sure whats the label, smiles - but not much on people now.

However cannot see any other colours or levels of auras. I didnt do that exercise one mentioned - I just focused on the person - usually about 3 metres away and then I can see the aura...swaying/throbbing..

Anyway, I shall keep going with the N.E.W. exercises and hopefully my patience will be rewarded soon...

Thanks to all...

ariesr
11th September 2008, 10:54 PM
I'd like to pick this thread back up since I would also like to be able to see auras. I have came across an exercise involving red and cyan circles, but have heard that the exercise is not worth effort and I am better off working on my third eye.

Does anyone agree with that and if so, are there reference texts for doing that?

CFTraveler
11th September 2008, 11:06 PM
There is an Aura Viewing Tool in the main site but I don't know if that's what you're asking about.
All the color diagrams I have seen on the net are really about causing the afterimage effect on your vision and not really about viewing auras.
But to each his own.

ariesr
14th September 2008, 10:36 PM
Hi CFT

Would it be possible to post a link to this viewing tool?

The aura exercises I found where here

http://thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

CFTraveler
14th September 2008, 11:49 PM
The main site is down so I'm not sure if it can be reached yet. I'll go take a look.