PDA

View Full Version : Dream of a negative spirit...

Dialgo
22nd March 2007, 01:19 PM
Probably just a dream, but last night I drempt I was in this old house searching for something. I made it around into this side room just past the front door when I happened upon a floating spirit that looked like a woman in a dress with a shrivelled face. She told me she knew me, and that I would not escape. I wasn't afraid at first, since in real life when I've encountered evil spirit's I've used Jesus' name to banish them...but when I tried in this dream it didn't work. I was amazingly frightened now, I kept saying it again over and over and she was laughing at me and heading my direction. I felt almost paralysed as I made my way towards the door, but I made it out. Once I exited the door all power she had over me was gone and no partal paralysis. I ran out through the yard screaming and into the street. One lady out walking heard me, and smiled at me when I told her what had happened. She was skeptical and didn't believe me so she went inside to see for herself even when I tried to convince her otherwise. Soon afterwards she came out, but with no hands...and the creepy thing was she was smiling and hardly bleeding at all. I grabbed her hands which were just near the doorway and ran her to the hospital and on the way there her voice began to sound of many voices, and she began to laugh. I guess she had been possessed...anyways, thats my crazy dream. I woke up a bit started to say the least hah.

Serenity
30th April 2007, 10:56 AM
I'm having a hard time "grabbing onto" this one, but...

It may seem obvious to say so, given the content of the dream, but I get the feeling you've "leveled up" in the astral/spiritual sections in your life and you can't face things quite like you've faced them before.

Given this, you might be feeling a bit frustrated about skeptics or just looking for someone in your life whom you can trust completely with all that has happened/is happening to you. The woman getting possessed suggests your fear or worry about those who are ignorant of the "greater things" surrounding life and the astral/spiritual.

I have the urge to tell you that people are with you because they want to be with you. You can't condemn yourself to loneliness or holding people at a certain length away just to keep them safe.

I hope at least some of this makes sense. :roll: It's been a while. :wink: