PDA

View Full Version : [Corrected Version]: Nature of Good and Evil

MaxK
23rd March 2007, 03:34 PM
Usually I do not participate in forums and chats. But this time I've made an exception, because I like the book of Robert Bruce and I want to improve his book, as I have no time and possibilities to write my own book. I still learn English language and grammar rules with variable success. If you do not understand something, please ask me, and I will try to explain. I will be happy if Robert Bruce will publish some useful information from this post into the book of Collected Online Works of Robert Bruce. Anyway, this is not obligatory.

My email is maxk@hush.com

I want to share important info with everyone about the Nature of Good & Evil. This info is in public domain.

What is Good and Evil ?

These terms are still undefined by all main religions, including christianity, islam, buddhism, etc. This is very dangerous, because religions based on undefined terms have serious flaws. That's why we have wars today.

---

So, let me try to define ABSOLUTE GOOD and ABSOLUTE EVIL in order to improve our world.

Question N1:

When a hungry lion kills a deer is it GOOD or EVIL ?

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4927/liondeermv3.jpg

Many people will say that it is EVIL because deer is alive and it will suffer.
Some people will say: it is a natural process, lion is hungry, and it will die if it will not eat this deer. And maybe the deer is ill, so therefore it is GOOD.
Another, more philosophical part of people will say that this is just a neutral process.

From this example we can SUPPOSE, that there's no ABSOLUTE definition of GOOD and EVIL. There's only a RELATIVE definition.

From the point of view of hungry lion this process is a RELATIVE GOOD.
From the point of view of fearful deer this process is a RELATIVE EVIL.

We are all instinctively know what is a RELATIVE GOOD.

Question N2.

Maybe there's no any path to ABSOLUTE GOOD ? In some eastern religions RELATIVE GOOD and RELATIVE EVIL are even regarded as natural, and therefore normal opposing forces.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3005/relativeyi9.jpg

Philosophers will say that good and evil must co-exist, and they often will attach to this sentence a misleading analogies such as day and night, opposing poles of electron and proton, woman and man etc.

I respect opinions of all philosophers. But let me say something new.

I see a problem here. RELATIVE GOOD often leads to RELATIVE EVIL.

RELATIVE GOOD depends on the object. Very often something what you instinctively subconsciously feel as a RELATIVE GOOD may cause a serious RELATIVE EVIL to another object, which may lead to the war, or to yourself later.

Here's an answer to the question:

The path to ABSOLUTE GOOD is situated in the middle of opposing sides -- between RELATIVE GOOD and RELATIVE EVIL. The name of this path is Intellectual Solution, Compromise.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5862/absolutemh8.jpg

From this diagram you can see that the ABSOLUTE EVIL consists of two opposing sides - relative good (which can be renamed as ABSOLUTE EVIL+) and relative evil (which can be renamed as ABSOLUTE EVIL -).

ABSOLUTE GOOD has no opposing sides.

Sure, ABSOLUTE GOOD in most cases can not be achievable, but using this 'system of coordinates', we can be closer to the ABSOLUTE GOOD.

Question N3

So, what are definitions of ABSOLUTE GOOD and ABSOLUTE EVIL?

Definitions are coming from great yoga Jesus Christ. His teachings still were not interpreted correctly.

Complex philosophical definitions:
ABSOLUTE GOOD is an absence of suffering of Purusa (all united souls).
ABSOLUTE EVIL is the process of suffering of part of Purusa (some of the united souls).

For people that believe in God and in Soul:
ABSOLUTE GOOD is an absence of suffering of ALL souls, all beings that have a soul.
ABSOLUTE EVIL is a process of suffering of some souls, some beings that have soul.

For atheists and for materialistic scientists (the most primitive definition):
ABSOLUTE GOOD is an absence of suffering of all the complex living beings on the Planet, such as human, monkey, etc.
ABSOLUTE EVIL is a process of suffering of some of the complex living beings on the Planet, such as human, monkey, etc.

What is suffering?

General definition: "Suffering may be said physical or mental, depending whether it refers to a feeling or emotion that is linked primarily to the body or to the mind. Examples of physical suffering are pain, nausea, breathlessness, and itching. Examples of mental suffering are anxiety, grief, hatred, and boredom. "

This term directly relates to soul, because soul is attached to body, therefore soul can suffer as well as body.

CONCLUSION:

So, we must avoid not only suffering of our soul (our body). Remember, it may be only a RELATIVE GOOD, therefore it may be an ABSOLUTE EVIL+.

In our every day life, for example, when we unintentionally create a conflict we must invent, create an intelligent solution, or find a compromise in order to minimize sufferings not only of our soul (body), but also souls of other people or complex living beings.

In other words, it is important not to have enemies among souls.

The method to be closer to ABSOLUTE GOOD is a minimalization of opposing (parasitic and crossing) objectives, actions between groups of people and between other complex living beings that have a soul (for example, monkeys).

In order to achieve better intellectual solutions, first of all, we must work in order to improve ourselves, our minds. In other words, we must pass through difficult labyrinth of knowledge, find an exit without breaking the walls.

"The entire history of humankind is just a little second on the geological clock. We live in a period of an incredible acceleration. We are like a man who jumped off the roof of a fifty-story building and reached the thirtieth floor. Someone looking out of the windows asks: "How are you doing?" and the falling man replies: "Everything is fine, so far". We are unaware of the speed that captured us. The technology moves forward, however the control of its direction is very weak."

The main goal today: we must create intelligent solution in order to improve the ecological situation in our environment.

The source of ABSOLUTE EVIL is irrationality, a lower nature.
The source of ABSOLUTE GOOD is a higher nature, intelligence.

Robert Bruce
28th April 2008, 10:48 PM
G'day,

Thanks for this. Very nice.

Please send me a copy of this to workshops@astraldynamics.com and I'll take a look at posting it on my site.

Robert