PDA

View Full Version : Hostile Aliens

Zak
23rd March 2007, 05:41 PM
This is a post I wrote on another message board where the people seemed pretty clueless about ET's and UFO's in general and I wanted to see how they reacted to the information. These were people who generally thought the idea behind this stuff was cool, or weird... making it cool and didn't realize how much information is actually out there.

---
There are so many different reported types, plus who knows how many species aren't even able to visit our planet from whatever galaxy, star system or different plane of existence.

The most common types tat are considered hostile are the grey's otherwise known as Zeta-Reticulii. Even in this group there are various species, some being more hostile than others. there are varying heights etc. These ones are controlled by some higher order and if you do much research you'll find the most hostile types which are trying to control us through various conspiracies involving world governments. These would be the infamous insectoid and or reptillian species. Not sure which one's "worse" or higher up on the hostile list or even whether one controls the other.

If you're abducted by either of these you're either going to be mating with them to produce some sort of hybrid offspring OR you're about to become their food.

The grey's are commonly known to be a mish mash of DNA from various species across the galaxy and they find human anatomy amusing and if you are abducted by them you'll most likely expererience humiliating experiements involving probing etc... Most likely you're memory will be wiped clean ut you will still display the symptoms of something horribly violatinghaving happened to you. Ifyou'r eabducted by these guy's your life probably isn't in danger unless they are one of the really tall greysin which case you will probably be their food.

Now there are also nice ET's from various star systems whose earthly presence is a positive one as they are trying to help us realize our own divine nature inherant within all of us. These have been written about in MANY of the ancient cultures on our planet. Coincidence that these ancient teachings having been slowly wiped clean from our history and dismissed as primitive?

These benevolent beings are known as the following:
-Pleiadians
-Plejarans
-Arcturians
-Sirians
-Beings from Orion

Crop Circles are a product of these beings trying to educate us in the importance that we change our ways and realize the higher spiritual truths which will lead us to infinite love for one another and the whole Universe.

There are many other intelligences working for our greater good which I am not currently aware of as having a name.
---

I then got the response of the people who were interested and not just going "wtf?" asking where I got the information and how do I know this stuff.

I then responded with this:

Ummm just strt searching this stuff and you'll find informtion. There is a lot of bogus out ther too though but you can generally tell fromthe tone of a website.

You also have to be willing to reject most of what you were taught to believe. For example NASA consistently denies any UFO contact on their issons in space yet a few VERY credible astronaughts have come forward to tell the truthnd guess what. NASA doesn't even touch them with a 10 foot pole now.

http://www.consciousmedian
etwork.com/home.htm has some interviews with some scientist nd other people in the feild of true human potential and the truth behind many things such as what is going on on Mars at the moment. I reccomend the interview with Richard Hoagland about mars, in fact I'll provide another link to his video so you don't have to search through them all.

http://www.consciousmedian
etwork.com/members/rhoagla
nd.htm

23rd March 2007, 09:57 PM
Help me out... are you supplying info or looking for verification

Zak
23rd March 2007, 10:24 PM
I dunno, more info would be great, also I'd like to hear other people's opnions on that. That's just what I understand so far...

I also forgot to list the Annunaki on there... as some of the not so positive ones.

Gemma
23rd March 2007, 10:35 PM
I do not know much about aliens but I do know I encountered a short Grey who went for my head / eye area... at the end of a dream when I went semi-lucid. I came back unharmed but ever since the experience (Jan 2005 if I remember correctly) I've experienced muscle twitching. Whether that Grey was malicious or not, I have no idea.

Tempestinateapot
24th March 2007, 12:01 AM
I know a man who says he works with aliens to bring about a better earth. Apparently, none of his alien friends are hostile. He's been taken to ships and traveled around in space with them. His stories are really interesting. He is quite intelligent and doesn't seem to have any mental problems. The problem I see, though, is that it's all he talks about. I know he's excited and wants to share the information. But, I think people would be more open if he talked about mundane, earth things, too, and didn't seem so obsessive. He goes into so much detail...talking about plants, food they eat, etc. that after awhile you wait for an opportunity to get out of the conversation. It's sad because he has enough information to write a book.

I wrote about this before, but someone showed me a picture of a friend of hers (male) who is supposed to be half human, half alien. He looks like a normal man. She showed me picture after picture of him that she took. You can see through him. It's almost like a double exposure. He's sitting on a couch, and you can see the plant behind him through him and the couch. I've never seen anything like it. The pictures were in various places and at different times of the day, with different lighting, and he was see-through in all of them. Undoubtedly, this could be faked, but this woman isn't the type of person who would do that. She moved to New Mexico just because there are so many sightings there and is documenting some really cool stuff.

Anyway, this human/alien was bred and is here to help lift the earth vibration into a higher consciousness. Supposedly, he's not the only one. So, he's not hostile, either. :D

Gemma
24th March 2007, 12:06 AM
I know a man who says he works with aliens to bring about a better earth. Apparently, none of his alien friends are hostile. He's been taken to ships and traveled around in space with them. His stories are really interesting. He is quite intelligent and doesn't seem to have any mental problems. The problem I see, though, is that it's all he talks about. I know he's excited and wants to share the information. But, I think people would be more open if he talked about mundane, earth things, too, and didn't seem so obsessive. He goes into so much detail...talking about plants, food they eat, etc. that after awhile you wait for an opportunity to get out of the conversation. It's sad because he has enough information to write a book.

I wrote about this before, but someone showed me a picture of a friend of hers (male) who is supposed to be half human, half alien. He looks like a normal man. She showed me picture after picture of him that she took. You can see through him. It's almost like a double exposure. He's sitting on a couch, and you can see the plant behind him through him and the couch. I've never seen anything like it. The pictures were in various places and at different times of the day, with different lighting, and he was see-through in all of them. Undoubtedly, this could be faked, but this woman isn't the type of person who would do that. She moved to New Mexico just because there are so many sightings there and is documenting some really cool stuff.

Anyway, this human/alien was bred and is here to help lift the earth vibration into a higher consciousness. Supposedly, he's not the only one. So, he's not hostile, either. :D

I think maybe the man you know doesn't have an outlet for his experiences? So he will go on and on and on about it. That's my initial thought. I'm just curious, did you ever suggest to him that maybe he could put his energies into compiling the information he has and then putting it into a book?

Tempestinateapot
24th March 2007, 12:10 AM
I don't know him well enough. I've only talked to him about 4 times. That's why I said "seemed" about him. You never really know until you get to know a person pretty well.

Gemma
24th March 2007, 12:15 AM
That's true. :)

Zak
24th March 2007, 12:22 AM
Wow, both those people sound really interesting...

There is a guy named http://www.billymeier.com/ who claims similar things to this guy you said visits other planets. the gret thing is he DOES document it and has been for some 50 years. Of crouse he isn't known y main stream media for obvious reasons.

myhoran
24th March 2007, 05:09 AM
Tempest- You are referring to JMF, n'est ce pas? He invited me last May to visit him but I decided the encounter would be fruitless as I do not agree with his views....it seems as though he's been programmed to believe that the beings he encounters are benevolent while all my encounters have been absolutely horrific.

Tempestinateapot
24th March 2007, 05:49 AM
I don't know JMF? Are you talking about the invisible guy? I don't know him or what he says. I just saw the pics, and this woman told me he was half and half. Don't you think there could be benevolent aliens and also destructive ones?

myhoran
24th March 2007, 06:42 AM
Tempest-My mistake-Your portrayal sounded exactly like a man I know who has a huge website, radio show, etc. No matter.....Yes, I think that there are benevolent aliens but they remain that way and have a policy of non-interference because of their past encounters with the Reptilians. The Reptilians have literally conquered galaxies in the past never mind planets; they are also genetic engineers who like to seed and clone. They are also merciless in nature. The one thing I notice about most people's interpretation of the Reptilians is simply this(and it's a very serious mistake); the Reps DO NOT have a "HU-MAN" consciousness- in other words, they think in terms of "not good" "not bad" something or everything just IS. I have come to the conclusion that we are their experiment and their food. This does not mean that I don't believe in GOD, however. In fact, this premise ties in quite nicely with the Bible and all of my lifelong experiences with these entities. Am @ work; gotta go-Blessings.

Zak
24th March 2007, 02:32 PM
Yep reptilians are about as evil as things can get.

I've had astral encounters with them. I have a "friend" who has had physical encounters with them but he is a heavy psycheelic user. Non-the less I believe him. Drugs attract some VERY weird stuff and it's all true. People just get termed crazy when they go to "professional" psychiatrists etc.

In fact I even went to a psychiatrist once who was the most reptillian human I have ever met. his temples even pulsed a little bit. He tried to put me on some kind of medication that I was like "no thanks!"

Have you ever noticed how lien pharmaceutical drugs sound? they have lot's of x's an z's in their names...

Anyways my advice if you ever meet a reptile either astral or physical is you don't look it in the eye. Their eye's are hypnotic and will drin you of energy not to mention leaing you paralysed while looking at them. Like a snake catching it's prey.

24th March 2007, 10:31 PM
I have had encounters mostly with grey type entities and I have run into several types...nice (I call those "Good Kirk"), not nice (I call those "Evil Kirk") and indifferent (haven't got a nickname for those yet). And even among those three categories, I think there are different groups and clans among them.

When my abductions started in 1993, I was picked up by a benevolent group. In 1998 that all changed and the neg group initiated my attacks. In 2003, a data download (a massive long term, non-stop chenneling of information) began in November 2002 and lasted until March 2003. The start of the war in Iraq and the explosion of the Columbia all happened while I was enduring the download and while they seem significatn events to others, they are footnotes to me because I was largely out of my mind at the time. You can read more about my download here:
viewtopic.php?t=303 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=303)

The download seemed to be initiated by some benevolent types who were trying desperately to set me free...there was actually a fight seemingly over my existence.

I have heard of Billy Meier and have seen his video "evidence"...not that impressed, but do not let that dissuade you. A lot of people make the assumption that because one part of the experience is questionable, then the whole experience is questionable...not true.

Too many victims for there to be nothing going on at all.

Gemma
24th March 2007, 11:48 PM
How do you know which ones are benevolent, and which ones aren't? Is it just their behaviors or is it something else as well? I'm curious because of my own experience. You see, before I had my experience (which I think I posted somewhere on the forums), I didn't have this muscle twitching problem. As soon as I awoke from my experience, the muscle twitching started and it's been continuing ever since. At times it's driven me up the wall. The twitching is random, happens anywhere and only affects a small area of the muscle. It's not normal and it's my opinion that the twitching was caused by the Grey. I've examined other options including from the medical POV and it's the only explanation that fits.

25th March 2007, 06:46 AM
Nice ones give without taking and without expectation...there is also a large, powerful loving energy, that opens all my chakras simultaneously when they arrive.

Evil Kirk has a very oppressive energy, my chakras shut completely, energy in the air gets thick and they always give with the intent of taking more later, usually in an effort to break you down.

Gemma
25th March 2007, 01:28 PM
Oh.... thanks for the explanation. The one I saw... I felt fear because it was holding some instruments and it made me float on my back, and it was trying to do something to my eyes / face. Weird. I just don't get why I got the muscle twitching immediately after the experience.

myhoran
26th March 2007, 05:10 AM
Gemma-Get used to the twiching-it doesn't go away. Kind Blessings, myhoran

26th March 2007, 09:30 AM
Oh.... thanks for the explanation. The one I saw... I felt fear because it was holding some instruments and it made me float on my back, and it was trying to do something to my eyes / face. Weird. I just don't get why I got the muscle twitching immediately after the experience.

I think the main thing is this...how did what was done to you impact you...did alter your personality in anyway, was fear deliberately inflicted to control you AND break you down in mind, heart, body and soul in some way. Are you forcibly dissociated from your sense of self?

That would be indicative of a neg ET to me...

Nice ones...nice ones show up and I wake up with most of the devices, attachment, and implants in me removed.

Gemma
26th March 2007, 11:56 AM

I think the main thing is this...how did what was done to you impact you...did alter your personality in anyway, was fear deliberately inflicted to control you AND break you down in mind, heart, body and soul in some way. Are you forcibly dissociated from your sense of self?

That would be indicative of a neg ET to me...

Nice ones...nice ones show up and I wake up with most of the devices, attachment, and implants in me removed.

I don't think it altered my personality. I already had problems with certain parts of myself being disassociated (I can't feel certain emotions) so I don't think it had anything to do with that; but it did impact me in the way I described... the physical condition that arose immediately following the experience. This muscle twitching condition might not seem like a great deal to most people but when one has it 24/7 it becomes a great deal... it drove me insane at times, it's had me begging for it to stop, etc. That was in the early days. Now, I can cope with it better. As for fear, the only time I experienced fear was when it forced me to float on my back and then it came at me with these instruments. I don't remember anything else... I woke up right after this.

I'm still none the wiser about this alien. I still don't know if it was benevolent or not. I guess I'll never know.

26th March 2007, 03:33 PM
This muscle twitching condition might not seem like a great deal to most people but when one has it 24/7 it becomes a great deal... it drove me insane at times, it's had me begging for it to stop, etc.

Well that could be the whole point...

read more accounts as they come and decide for yourself what your experience is, but if something done to you inhibits your ability to function in everyday life whether it be mental, emotional, physical, or spiritual, that is a form of torture.

A lot of people might read this wondering what the big deal is about "a little twitching." But it's not just a little twitching especially when endured for 24/7.

Zak
26th March 2007, 03:39 PM
You CAN get rid of the twitching unlike what myhoran says... Nothing is permanent as we all know. A quote I like that explains this perfectly is, "The only constant is change". Perhap you can see the brilliance in this that I do?

Now if Myhoran meant in this lifetime you may have the twitch for the rest of your life that could be true. But if you really want it gone it can be dealt with and be gone! I've had twitches before and they've been related to energy blocks. One just has to happen to fall across the right "counter" swithc which is often somewhere else in the body that will release the block. For example I have a twitch in eyelid that would come and go for a few years. Eventually I cleared a block in my leg with NEW which cause a release in my face. It's strange how the energy body is wired like this.

The best thing I can advise is keep FULL body energy work going and you will eventually clear up enough blockages that the twitch will go away. If not see a chinese doctor who can do acupuncture!

Gemma
26th March 2007, 04:04 PM
Thank you DK for your insights.

I'm going to explain the twitching problem in more detail just so it's clear as to exactly what is (and has been) happening to me.

When I woke up from my experience, the twitching started that day, shortly after I woke up. To begin with it was intense... rapid twitching that I just could not ignore. The twitching only ever affects a small area of any given muscle... for example, if it starts in my bicep, only a small area of the bicep starts twitching. I know something about muscles and how they work (not an expert obviously). This struck me as unusual. The twitching is rapid and it's random, and often moves from one muscle to another... for example: sole of the foot - thigh - right cheek of the face. That's just an example. At times my fingers used to twitch, and after a year or so, my thumbs and fingers used to move by themselves. This has stopped now. The twitching still carries on nowadays, but it's not so intense now - thankfully. One thing that used to really bug me in the early days after the alien experience was that often, the twitching would start up as I was trying to sleep at night. It would keep me awake. So to this day I believe the alien experience has a lot to do with the twitching etc. Blockages? Maybe, but who / what put the blockages there in the first place?

I've done a lot of reading, but so far I've never come across anyone who has had this twitching after an experience with an alien... :shock:

Gemma
26th March 2007, 04:06 PM
Gemma-Get used to the twiching-it doesn't go away. Kind Blessings, myhoran

That would depend on what caused the twitching in the first place.

EDIT: Just curious, how do you know it doesn't go away?

Gemma
26th March 2007, 04:11 PM
You CAN get rid of the twitching unlike what myhoran says... Nothing is permanent as we all know. A quote I like that explains this perfectly is, "The only constant is change". Perhap you can see the brilliance in this that I do?

Yes I do. :)

Now if Myhoran meant in this lifetime you may have the twitch for the rest of your life that could be true. But if you really want it gone it can be dealt with and be gone! I've had twitches before and they've been related to energy blocks. One just has to happen to fall across the right "counter" swithc which is often somewhere else in the body that will release the block. For example I have a twitch in eyelid that would come and go for a few years. Eventually I cleared a block in my leg with NEW which cause a release in my face. It's strange how the energy body is wired like this.

The best thing I can advise is keep FULL body energy work going and you will eventually clear up enough blockages that the twitch will go away. If not see a chinese doctor who can do acupuncture!

I appreciate your advice. However, this is slightly different. Your twitching was caused by energy blocks as you say? Mine, I believe, is caused by this alien or something to do with the experience I had. Like I said in my previous post, it could be energy blockage, but who / what put it there? I find it odd that the twitching started right after the experience - it's no co-incidence... so maybe I have to go a different way in order to get rid of the twitching... maybe a different method is required. I will do energy work, but I'm also open to other ways and methods.

Perhaps I should make my own thread about this issue... looks like I've derailed this thread... sorry!

Zak
26th March 2007, 07:44 PM
I satrted this thread and it doesn't matter if it's de-railed :p

Going back over the past few months I do still get twitches but like you have, in different places on my body. I don't think much of them because they are few and far between. They are often on my legs and in my thigh muscles.

I did have about a year of really bad neg ET contacts which became fewer and fewer until now which they are VERY rare if not stopped completely as I can generally feel when they try to pry into my room and I'm strong enough to stop them :D

Anyways I never put it together but perhaps this twitching started for me when I first began having ET experiences. I never had them before that and they seem to have started when I began energy work. I just assumed it was energy work and blockages being cleared. But I began energy work to counter-act these ET's...

Perhaps it's related.

To me the twitching almost feels like a vein is blocked and it makes me think I have plaque in my arteries or something except I eat incredibly healthily so I defeintaly do not have buildup in them.

Also when I massage a muscle that is twitching it doesn't do a thing so that's why I think it is energetic.

Gemma
26th March 2007, 07:55 PM
That's food for thought. Are you able to look for implants / attachments? I'm just wondering if these ETs did something to implant or attach something? Maybe it's something to do with some form of control like puppetry?

I forgot to say I have observed a particular body part (like the bicep or the face cheek or the thigh etc) when the muscle (or part of the muscle) starts twitching... it moves. I've seen the skin move - and it's not just slight movement, particularly with the stronger twitches. So it's another bit of evidence that the twitching is 'real'. You know how it goes... something weird starts up and a big part of you knows it's 'real' but there's usually a small voice in the back of your mind trying to convince you that it's all in your imagination or you're making it up...

Zachary, have you ever had a body part move by themselves? Like in the fingers / thumbs. Mine used to raise themselves. I observed this several times. The muscle would contract, lifting the finger or thumb up and hold it there for a couple of seconds, then the whole thing would relax. Kind of like a controlled spasm. It definitely was not me doing this. Just wondered if you've had anything similar?

Zak
26th March 2007, 09:36 PM
Wow, nothing to that extent. I have seen it visible before though. Like my thigh twitch if I pulled back my pant leg I could see my skin pulsing exactly as if a vein or artery had my pulse going through it like in the wrist except much more prominent.

Zak
11th May 2007, 03:46 PM
Grey's seem popular with people who do psychedelic drugs, mushrooms in particular. There seem to be a lot of different vrieties of greys aswell. Depending on your own personal spiritual makeup some of us have strong aversions to these guys.

If grey's are the western medical doctors of the astral then the pleiadians and arcturians and what I tend to term benevolent beings are the chinese doctors, naturopaths and the homeopaths :) I don't go to doctors as alopathic medecine is a very unbalanced system.

If the greys work for you that's great, but the fact that they try to push themselves onto people without their permission and without being consciously sensitive to another persons needs, defines them as a neg or even demonic.

Gemma
11th May 2007, 04:14 PM
IMO they don't necessarily need conscious permission (i.e. for you to knowingly say "I give permission" while you are incarnated). Who knows what agreements you made before you incarnated? You may have agreed for this to happen before you incarnated. Just a thought.

Zak
11th May 2007, 06:13 PM
*delete*

Zak
11th May 2007, 06:15 PM
True, but benevolent beings still ask you permission in the present moment that you are in, in 3-D, whereas Grey's don't.

What you're saying is that in 4-D or higher where time doesn't exist they might have asked you permission and then you incarnated and technically it wouldstill be the same moment as when you gave permission.

blacktiger057
11th May 2007, 07:48 PM
Zak, I'm really new about this whole alien thing, and a have one question about what you mentioned. How can aliens 'eat you'? Some people say that they exist in the other realms. But wouldn't there be proof by now?

BREAKING NEWS! Mr. Johnson is missing. Last night, strange lights appeared around his house, along with the sound of crunching bones... :lol:

Could you clarify what you mean when you say that some aliens will eat you? Thanks! :)

Zak
11th May 2007, 09:57 PM
Well as I see it most ET encounters people have are on the astral like in dreams of being abducted. This is identical to neg behaviour when they attack you in dreams. Read Robert's work about negs and just substitue the word neg for ET (only the non-benevolent ones) and that explains it.

When I was talking about them eating you at the beggining of this thread I was refering to an actul physical abduction. I have no experience with this and have heard few stories. Some of y information I got here which I see as a very good source for this sort of stuff. http://www.crystalinks.com/extra.html

My theory with physical abduction is it is simply a reflection of the practices that scientists do on lab animals. We could even have aliens farming humans much the way we farm animals.

All the stuff that is going on is a result of the universal law of that which is above is like that which is below. We humans tend to think we're at the top of the food chain but tht is not so.

hasalameth
11th May 2007, 10:56 PM
My theory with physical abduction is it is simply a reflection of the practices that scientists do on lab animals. We could even have aliens farming humans much the way we farm animals.

All the stuff that is going on is a result of the universal law of that which is above is like that which is below. We humans tend to think we're at the top of the food chain but tht is not so.

I actually thought this thought earlier today. I was thinking, I have sort of killed or at least conspired and paying for the the deaths of so many animals with my presence here, if I was created by something above, I guess that "something" would consider me as their pet, playtoy, program or yes, food. In any case, I guess I wouldn't have much choice in the matter, so who cares?

But, just to even this thread out, I believe that there are a lot of "ET's" out there that care for us deeply. Statistically speaking, there are a lot of humans here on this planet that care for others and do (seemingly) unselfish acts, and I doubt we are the only ones in this Universe who developed that behaviour.

And just to comment ont Leyla's "they repair me" post, I agree, when I am a wreck, in several ways, I intently pray and ask just before I fall asleep that good spirits / aliens / whatever archetype God/s I chose to pray to will "heal me up" (angelstyle) or "beam me up to the mothership and 'repair' me" (alienstyle). These nights are always dreamless, and I wake up in the morning feeling super refreshed and better than ever. Perhaps with some new rash-like pattern soars here and there. Now. Is this scary? Is this wrong? Is this dangerous? Is this real? Answer - I got cured, I got helped and I feel no sign of negativity involved, what so ever, so I don't really care if there were divine powers there, exoplanetarian or even the Placebo effect doing it's magic.... :roll:

As for all your negative experiences Zak, have you ever considered it to be clever negs disquising them as "greys"? Interesting thread. What can you tell me about the Good-Guys? Pleadians in particular.

Happy light-travelling.

blacktiger057
11th May 2007, 11:29 PM
when I am a wreck, in several ways, I intently pray and ask just before I fall asleep that good spirits / aliens / whatever archetype God/s I chose to pray to will "heal me up" (angelstyle) or "beam me up to the mothership and 'repair' me" (alienstyle).
*Sort of off topic*
Before I go to bed, I usually say "Glory to all things good." I make the sign of the cross and pentacle on my chest. I do this everynight, and have been for the past two years. I also find myself dreamless, but deeply refreshed.
*On topic*
I feel that this whole alien physical abduction thing is quite creepy. As the people posting keep saying, we might be the 'pawns' in a game of chess. But in the end I feel that we are all one with the universe. The same energy, when it comes right down to it. Anyone else have this feeling?

Zak
12th May 2007, 12:18 AM
Yes, I am one who tends to focus on the positive and not focus on the negative, I don't read newspapers or watch tv for this reason. But I also think it's important to be aware of the negative things. Just enough so that you can deal with it accordingly but not focus on it so much to give it energy. This is true with negs, if you're always reading about them and looking for themyou will find them everywhere and you will be at war with them. Or you can focus on the positive and you won't even see them except when they are deliberately attacking you :)

As for benevolent ET's I'm happy to say I've had more experience with tme than the negative ones :D

I've had contact with my homeboys (and gals) the Pleiadians for a few years now and I must say they are very enlightened beings and great to have around in your life.

I've recently been connecting with the Sirians from the constellation Sirius which is a dog constelation but these beings are mostly feline in appearance. They are very strongly linked with the Egyptians who worshiped cats. There is a cat god named Bast who embodies the Sirian energy perfectly.

There are other races such as the draconians (related to the chinese) fro mthe constelation dracos. These guys are fairly serious but still nice to humans.

I've heard of arcturians and I once chanelled one for some people. They're nice I guess but the one I connected with had this skin tight black leathery suit thing on and had a bit of a "rock star" prescence, lol!

There are probably countless races out there and I'd love to have the time to travel the stars meeting and learning about them and maybe one day write a book about it. I guess that's a plan of mine for the future...

For anyone that's afraid of getting mixed up with the wrong guys theres a general rule of thumb. FOLLOW your intuition, and not what the being says.

On rare ocasions I meet an entity whose presence is so powerful that it causes an energy rush through my body bordering on full kundalini rush. This is an automatic sign that this is a very benevolent being, on par with Jesus type energy :p

Others are more like meeting s person on the street, they're not a small super nova of raw vibratory healing energy but they're not evil either. These ones are fun to talk with as the yknow a lot about what's going on and you can ask them about the state of the Earth or the solar system etc.

The negs which are often beings stuck in that predator prey archetype will either feel not good the moment they arrive in your awareness or they will try and trick you by pretending to be something they're not. These beings are mostly insectoid types or reptillian. The Grey's are a mixture of many races but have a lot of insectoid and reptillian in them.

Here's an interesting comparison I came up with which can help in understanding the greys. If you see they're body structure you'll notice that they are small yet with a large head. This is result of evolving as being very intellectual and rationalizing creatures. Nothing wrong with that except it can be limiting in some cases. Like how science often has such a hard time grasping metaphysical concepts.

If you think of scientists on our planet there are many types, but they all have a certain general analytical way of looking at the world, which is what makes them scientists! Some of these scientists work for people. There are a lot of companies in the world that don't have the most positive intentions and they have sicentists doing researh for them. This could be in the weapons industry or a pharmaceutical company or even a company that manufactures harmful pesticides. On the other side of the spectrum there are scientists that are doing research on organic food, the human energy field and how it interacts with it's environment an even then there are even some looking at how crop circles form!

I've seen Grey's mostly like that which is mentioned above. They have a general certain way of being but some are much more benevolent than others. Unfortunately most of the one I have encountered are under the telepathic influence of insectoid and reptillian races. But if you were to meet one or a group of them that was thinking freely and adn't been programmed to act in a certain non-benevolent way they could be very friendly.

Ever seen that scene from the movie close encounters of the 3rd kind with all the little grey's surrounding the main character and touching him kindly like little children?

:wink:

blacktiger057
12th May 2007, 01:34 AM
Zak, this sounds very interesting, but I have never really experienced close encounters with aliens, physical or astral. How do you contact them? Or 'connect' with them as you say. Got any tips?

Zak
12th May 2007, 02:14 AM
Being open to it is number one. Then asking for them to come to you is the next step.

From my experience any spirit encounter is usually fairly weak unless energy is put into making it happen closer to the physical. For example in your minds eye you might be seeing what you think is a ghost but it's only on the level of the mind. It's when you get that corner of your eye movement and the tingles up your spine which means the being or ghost or ET is closer to the physical and in the astral.

There are different ways you can make this happen. My absolute strongest encounter was with a being that intervened on my behalf when I was being "tortured" or picked on by some Greys a few years back. I was in such an emotionally distraught state that my high energy of emotion became a catalyst for manifestation. This is exactly what ritual magicians do except in control. The put their energy towards creating this ideal environment to have a being manifest. You need to know the eings name, favorite incense, favorite colours to drape the room in, etc... Get's pretty complicated. But the basis of it is intending and willing and asking the entity to manifest very close to the physical.

The place I meet a lot of these beings is when healing myself or other people. I'll ask for help from all the interdimensional beings that are working for my own or my clients geatest most ballanced good. Some will come through as they love to help out humanity when you give them permission. Just like angels :)

Also you can read about them from the books of authors like Barbara Marciniak and Barbara Hand Clow.

hasalameth
12th May 2007, 09:59 AM
Zak, I am falling in love with you. :D

Ok jokes aside, but there is a lot that you write that makes a lot of sense to me, and the way you exrpess it makes it even easier to "believe in", since most of the people out there talking about aliens seem so whacko.

Taking it that you have so much knowledge of this, what are your opinions on aliens interbreeding with humans, as discussed in the other thread? Do you believe an alien "soul" can chose / be forced to incarnate in a human body, and what could that soul do to get closer to "home"?

About the insectodians. I had a very intense period a couple of years ago, with fevers and all kinds of emotional stuff, and I got to a very vivid "in the moment" sort of state, all mental chattering and pointless human non-sense stopped, and I felt so incredibly attuned with the universe. The thing is, it was no the divine buddha-ish state filled with love and compassion and understanding for everything, that I get from time to time, no it was more like the real "me" climbed out of the shell and manifested itself. I really felt like a very computerprogram/robot like super advanced insect. I realized the beauty of all the insects, the larvae and butterflies, and I realized that the beings on this planet that are best equipped for space travel are the insects, and that they make up a huge majority in the population. I got very aware of all sounds and signals, and would sort of react on electrical buzzing and frequencies, that I didn't ever notice or hear before.

Maybe that was totally unrelated to the insectodians written about in this thread, but still, reading about them made me reflect upon that period of my life, and it would be great to hear more. I will PM you with more questions.

A final question, if there is the possibility for some reason to either genetically engineer alien genes into human DNA, or for those souls to incarnate with the human body (walk-ins or born) is it possible that, for some reason, different spiecies can be incorporated into one human body? Healing and loving mind of the good guys, rational thinking of the greys, senses and skills of the insectodians, strength and relexes of the reptilians... See what I mean?

AmbientSound
8th May 2008, 01:24 AM
I have been contemplating contacting ETs for awhile now. Is there a way to contact specific groups of them? Does making your intentions crystal clear filter out the possibility of becoming a hostile race's new favorite target? I'm not going to just send out a general broadcast, I think that's a bad idea, especially seeing as I have mettled with the plans of some of the hostile entities. Even defeated a Reptilian I encountered while APing once (I won't get into details but I did this without difficulty).