PDA

View Full Version : why is energy work so important?.

Peter19
24th March 2007, 11:39 AM
Hello Robert,

i hope things are going well for you. i v read your astral dynamics and i am currently doing your M A P program, onto week 5 i think, trance work. but my question is why is energy work so important too oobe-ing and in general what does it do for you?. iv done the energy work and although not had anything "major" felt, still feel a sense of it behing a nice meditation once i get into it abit. is the energy work a form of dissassociating from your body and sort of createing in your mind a new you?

also am i right in saying that if the energy sensations felt are only mild that is a good sign, but if they are overly strong that indicates blockages?. so there for how can you tell if you are doing it right?. is it just mostly body awareness what is the key for you too be moveing and there-for it doesnt matter what technique you use that much aslong as you get your body awareness moveing?. thanks for reading/comments.

take it easy.
regards peter.

Robert Bruce
28th April 2008, 10:56 PM
G'day,

Energy work improves the flow of subtle energy and vitality, and also activates the energy body's higher functions, which make it easier to induce an OBE in the awake conscious state.

Energy work also gets you more closely in touch with your physical body, which gets you more in touch with your higher spiritual aspects, with 'the Now' as Tolle would say.

Sensations vary a lot. Strong sensations are common for early energy work and often indicate the release of energy blockages. They usually reduce to a mild level with practice.

So long as you are feeling mild sensations, you are doing well.

Robert