PDA

View Full Version : Poll: OBEs as Spiritual Practice

Pilar
25th March 2007, 12:58 AM
Are you currently and regularly venturing out-of-body as part of your spiritual practice?

Would you be willing to share a little about your personal growth?

1. How often to you venture out-of-body?
2. How long have you been doing this regularly?
3. What are the questions you are looking to answer through OBE?
4. What insights have you gained recently in relation to your questions?

Thank you!

Pilar

kiwibonga
25th March 2007, 02:07 AM

At least once a month, though I feel "regular dreams" are much more powerful experiences spirituality-wise. I'd say I have about 10 a week that I can remember upon waking, they usually come in packs of 2 or 3 and many of them come with a message of some sort.

Almost exactly one year.

I just want to learn more about the out of body state itself, and learn how I can benefit from it -- that is what I figured was the whole point of going out there before the "final exit."

More than insights, I feel that I'm being healed through dreams. My fears and inhibitions are being deleted slowly through a variety of astral lessons. I'm a totally different person now than I was a year ago... OBEs seem to be more of a "play time" thing for me, I'll rarely do or ask anything serious in them, I'm just happy to be there. (So I voted "no focus")

I do plan on exploring more for "research purposes" once I have a better grasp on them... I'm thankful that I get about 10 minutes a month of "flight time," but it's not enough to really get anything done, since it's usually unexpected.

astral_neophyte
25th March 2007, 11:45 AM
Are you currently and regularly venturing out-of-body as part of your spiritual practice?

Would you be willing to share a little about your personal growth?

Thank you!

Pilar

1. As often as possible! I seem to get anywhere from 3-8 obe's a month since I've started doing it.
2. Only 3 months ago I started... my first OBE was at the end of DEC 2006, it was spontaneous floating to the ceiling one....two days later after reading the entire two days about what the heck happened, I was able to roll out on my own...I'll never stop now!
3. Alot of questions, beyond the scope of me answering in response to this question....maybe this question can be narrowed down a bit and I will try to answe it....
4. Nothing super deep and spiritual yet, just facsination as being able to experience something I would have laughed about 6 months ago....

Aunt Clair
28th March 2007, 03:31 PM
yes

daily

since 1997 with increased recall , but Imho many do nightly OBE without recall

research , spiritual development , clairient development , pathworking

esoteric wisdoms , kaballahistic understandings , cosmological qrestions concerning spirit and realms

the nexus , enigma jewel core imaging
blue lace agate stone above Kether
archangelic projection
healing with a pillar
building up a core image library

CFTraveler
28th March 2007, 03:44 PM
Are you currently and regularly venturing out-of-body as part of your spiritual practice? Now, yes. But not before.

Would you be willing to share a little about your personal growth? A little. :wink:

1. How often to you venture out-of-body? Around once a month.

2. How long have you been doing this regularly? About two years.

3. What are the questions you are looking to answer through OBE? A few: Is this a gift, or is it just a propensity? How can I improve my life and others' with this ability? (such as healing, physical or spiritual, for example.)

4. What insights have you gained recently in relation to your questions? That I have more questions.

Thank you!

Pilar You're welcome.

Pilar
30th March 2007, 05:51 PM
blue lace agate stone above Kether

hmmm... would you be willing to say a little more about this? I think I have seen this, or something related. My experience:

I was in an underground cave carved in a mountain that was renovated into a library. While walking through the stacks, I looked up toward one wall that contained a huge window. It revealed a cross-section of the mountain I was in, with jagged light-brown rock meeting the crashing turquoise sea. The sea was very rough, like it is where I live on the Big Island in Hawaii. On the rock ledge, something caught my eye as the waves pulled back. They were crystals, formed on the rock ledge, a large collection of them, and they were a color I have never seen in any natural crystal we have access to. They were shaped like a cluster of quartz, only they glowed from the inside with a color that was deep turquoise, almost teal. edit: (actually like the color in my avatar!)

It was one of my more memorable astral memories, occurred during dreaming. I have not yet succeeded in OBE from a waking state, but have been waking into lucid projections my whole life and have had quite a few interesting recalls of being in other places. I have a strong recall with an experience like this one every month to two months. My recalls always have to do with learning in other dimensions - experiences such as this one, exploring other worlds, (ooo! this gives me an idea - watch for new thread!)...

Thanks, everyone for answering with your stories and info!
~P

Aunt Clair
31st March 2007, 06:28 AM
blue lace agate stone above Kether ...would you be willing to say a little more about this?

This is the latest stone or energy centre we have opened up to.

I was in an underground cave carved in a mountain that was renovated into a library. While walking through the stacks,
The silver stone is above and to the right of the spinal chalral column .This is the silver akashic stream of libraries and records.It is about mystic ptojection to akashic records and other realm archives

I looked up toward one wall that contained a huge window. It revealed a cross-section of the mountain I was in, with jagged light-brown rock meeting the crashing turquoise sea. The sea was very rough, like it is where I live on the Big Island in Hawaii. On the rock ledge, something caught my eye as the waves pulled back.
The turqoise or aqua stone is behind the throat and develops energies to evoke .
They were crystals, formed on the rock ledge, a large collection of them, and they were a color I have never seen in any natural crystal we have access to. They were shaped like a cluster of quartz, only they glowed from the inside with a color that was deep turquoise, almost teal. edit: (actually like the color in my avatar!)
Inside the silver stone are crystals leading to the numerous crystal caves in Shamballah. These are about healing and attonements.There is a crystal Kether sephiroth above the crown
http://ca.msnusers.com/_Secure/0VgB2DsUa16NUWpZq8bT5HXD1BPOXvrxaf96sp3Ag8OkQUoKVv JNxDTDnAc2zZMLX!JGO9qcHvxMApr4xSxUJTIiJvqls5F62FAH ykmeqvEbJjcPcRURzx8Yno1q0fkmK/stones%20and%20bones.jpg

It was one of my more memorable astral memories, occurred during dreaming. I have not yet succeeded in OBE from a waking state, but have been waking into lucid projections my whole life and have had quite a few interesting recalls of being in other places. I have a strong recall with an experience like this one every month to two months. My recalls always have to do with learning in other dimensions - experiences such as this one, exploring other worlds,.
Imho, every realm is in the heart, on the body, and external to the body in other dimensions.

Pilar
31st March 2007, 05:09 PM
This is very interesting! Thank you for giving me your insight! ~P